ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

the trainer is out of date with the windows version please update
many thanks

Welcome to the community @Gilgamesh69 and everyone else. :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Update requests posted in the forum are not counted.

1. Search for the game in the top-left search box of the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Windows Store logo under the name of the game.
  4. Click Request Update.

At this moment in time, only 17 people have asked for an update. Which is not enough to justify updating the trainer as a priority.
Don’t forget - you have a referral link to invite others to vote too, while being rewarded. :slight_smile:

Helpful Links:

i did request a update just letting the creator know

update for EPIC plssssss, the vote are already exceeded

Just a question, do the trainers you make for the windows version still work on the Microsoft store versions of the game? For instance, I have the game on the game pass with Microsoft for PC and when I try to use the WeMod it does not allow me to find the exe. But when I do find the exe it then tells me that I need permissions to the folder and so on. Once I change the permissions the game will still not be able to be added. I even ran the games first to see if the game would be found by the application and it still did not work.

Welcome to the community @low333. :slight_smile:

Windows Store, Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Pass are all the same thing. They seem to be having a bit of a mid-life identity crisis is all.
The trainer is not working because the trainer needs an update to be compatible with the latest game version. As the staff post above says.

So far only 36 of the 31,582 WeMod members who actively play this game have correctly requested an update for the Windows Store (Microsoft / Xbox Game Pass / Whatever) version. Which isn’t enough to justify a priority update over games with more requests than this one.

The trainer isn’t working / The trainer needs to be updated

This thread will temporarily be locked due to this informational staff post being pushed out of view. A staff member will unlock the thread in the future.

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

sa ne fonctionne pas sur windows store dommage

Can we please get a windows update!

You’ll need to vote for it. https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

We have 1143/1000 and 141 votes!

Then you’ll need to wait for a trainer developer to get around to it. This isn’t the only game in existence. :slight_smile:

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the stacking mod: when items are picked up and droped, and then when they are pick up again it is a stack on one instead of 99

only like the engrams work and crafting as of jan 24

easy craft dont work

to me it does but doesnt make sence…as in 99 out of each item in crafting screen… Creator it be way better and inmensly useful 9999 …beceause some items take more than 1000 to create just 1 … plz update that certain cheat … easy craft…!!!

1 Like