ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Upvote for requesting updates and such. Unlimited items locking to 99 isn’t enough for some things, and some of the options don’t turn on properly. (durability, unlimited items, engram points)
I also noticed that the cheats stop working if you die and respawn. (Side note, even with unl. health on, a megalodon was able to kill me)
These problems happen to me on xbox<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

4 Likes

Important note: cheats never work if unlimited items are enabled.
Please sir fix the cheat as soon as possible

1 Like

What do you mean the cheats never work if unlimited items are enabled? I tested the trainer yesterday with all of the cheats enabled and everything worked fine.

Sir enable the unlimited items and press (v) and inter to inventory after that try to use the cheat it will not work.

I mean, unlimited health, unlimited fitness, unlimited food and drink, and all the features of cheating will not work for you.

hey,thank you for your modifier.
“F9” and “CTRL+F2” Can the value be increased from 100 to 1000?
Some high-level crafting(engrams) requirements are more than 100.

I’m using the Xbox version

Sir, when you turn on the option of one-hit kills if you hit anything even if it is inanimate you will die immediately I don’t know what is the solution to this problem please help us and solve these errors.

I’m using the Xbox version

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

in xbox pc game not working! help pls

None of the character stats work for this game unlimited health is one im really struggling with…Im playing on a single player server, yet none of the health, stamina, weight, Etc. work, the button works, but none of the stats are effected.

The game had a Halloween update, and the trainer likely needs to be updated.

Changes:

Why does Easy Craft on ARK: Survival Evolved only give you 99 on the Xbox one?

2 Likes

This is the same for me on the Xbox/Windows one but yet it works alright on the Epic one fine.

Changes:

in 2023 the same problem still exist, can fix it? pls

Changes:

cheats have an issue where it applies it to a newly tamed dino and the player loses the cheats effects