ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You can start the game outside of Infinity.

If there’s launch arguments to disable Battleye, I can add those to Infinity.

1 Like

Alright sweet, I got it a little further.

Now it’s telling me that it failed to load the mods, progress none the less.

1 Like

Try using Infinity when you’re fully loaded into the game. This trainer takes a while to load because of the way we are supporting all game versions.

1 Like

Trying it now, will edit with more info as I get it

I keep getting failed to be loaded messages.

Update: After several attempts with both starting ARK on its own and through the launcher successfully, the mods fail to load shortly after. When loaded at the main menu, and in-game on the island.
Additionally, there was a new update for the game within the past hour. Maybe that has something to do with it?

I’m out of ideas

Update: I kept trying, I eventually got it to load after starting up ark and then loading the mods at the main menu

Not certain which ones work at the moment

Update: I have yet been able to replicate another successful mod load 20 tries in.

Just noticed this part of your message, I don’t think so. Pretty sure if you use Sedebugprivilage you can open a handle to csrss. Not positive, though.

I’m Wondering If It Work In Online Server ??
I Mean Unofficial Servers !
Does It ??

This is meant to be used in single player mode.
It was never intended to be used online, so if used online its possible VAC bans.

1 Like

Whenever I turn on Unlimited Stamina my character can’t move. I am using a pirated version if that has anything to do with it.

It could have something to do with it, im not sure if the Trainer has be tested to many cracked version. So it might been missed under testing of this trainer.
Before you start the game, does it say anything about the version you have is not compatible with the trainer?

Anyway, i guess @unknown_v2 can help you when he get on.

The tool gets the offsets from the official game structs. So a pirated version can have different memory offsets than what the original has. I tested it out on the latest paid version and the cheats work, so I think that’s why.

Even if it was used in a non Battle Eye protected server ?

As said, it was meant to be use in Single Player, its not tested on any server.
It maybe works or maybe not online. But if the server is protected some kind of way.
Then its easy to get banned and would you really risk your account on that?

Sidenote: Since its never been tested online, i would say it most likely will not effect any gameplay. But if it does, becareful with what you do with it. The anit-cheat servers is one thing. But you could always get reported.

1 Like

please update

The tool “auto-updates” itself so even if it says the game isn’t officially supported, the trainer should still work fine.

I get that they update it alot, but could you maybe update it every major update ? like the upcoming one to V242
just a thought

The tool doesn’t use static offsets, it loads them dynamically from each version, so it should work for ANY update regardless.

oh alright, I just figured they major updated that change the base version might effect it

Yea they update it a lot but if something is broken, let me know and I will fix it.

Not sure when it broke, noticed on the newest update the stuff for health and stuff was not working(I did uninstall battleeyefirst)

Thank you, I will update the tool.