ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

They update ark to often I believe that they are not updating this for a while

fair enough.

ARK updates a lot but we try to make it load dynamically, I’ll check it out on the latest version and let you know.

But are you running the official steam release (non-cracked)? We need to know which versions to support.

1 Like

Yes its official steam version non cracked. Official servers have a BATTLE EYE cheat control in steam but 60% plays on private servers .

Ps: im not sure but i think ark exists only on steam

yeah, i have it on steam running the latest update, tried it and didnt work thats why i posted here :stuck_out_tongue:

i tried running it without the battle eye on,and it didnt work still

u can play without battle eye on private servers but the ark trainer will be not work the same becouse its need to be updated an renewed for the new versions of ARK , if u look on trainer last update from trainer was on 7th june but on 12 september i think was new ark game update, i think the developers will be try to hold this trainer for ark updated and not outdated :smiley:

some information maybe it can help

Ark Survival Evolved:
Offical Steam version (non cracked)
Cheat protection : Battle eye and maybe VAC to im not sure
offical game updates: near all 2 weeks
current patch Version : 247.3
Next patch update : ETA 10 october ( u can look on here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/594820656447032287/)

Needed trainer : For multiplayer + Singleplayer

if possible to get " Free" ressoruces as , stone, wood, metall, oil… etcc it will be perfect but this are only wishes :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i really hope this gets updated so it can be used, and added some resources like kanda said. :slight_smile: that would be amazing.

1 Like

WeMod does not support cheating online

i know, i was thinking of it as a mod that works for everyone on the server or something maybe? i dunno. ive heard its possible to make servers, but not sure how yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Check YouTube. Might be able to find something

1 Like

I think it would be cool to play on a server but you could always enable admin cheats and let some people have access to admin privileges for that sole purpose

ohh, i see. :slight_smile:

Yea, but that to should be covered in a good server setup guide

1 Like

i have in some games on the right side of screen a big blue circle … since i use infinity … how i can turn off this circle its disturb me …

The ARK: Survival Evolved trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed for latest updates

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The ARK: Survival Evolved trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed for latest updates
  • Added super jump
  • Made code more dynamic

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

cool, ill test it out right now

after trying once my game crashed, saying it failed to load the mods, ill try again.

couldnt get it to work, not sure why. ill try again tomorrow.