ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Which version of the game is this for. By which I mean is it for Play ARK: Survival Evolved or is it only for the Play ARK: No BattlEye Anticheat, Unofficial Servers Only, or one of the many other options when loading the game. I only ask because i’m not sure if it would be detected by BattlEye.

It is for the No BattlEye Anticheat version.

After it says failed to load, try restarting Infinity and clicking “Start Game” again to try before restarting the game.

okay. ill give that a shot :slight_smile:

this is 4 days after the update and it wont start up… trainer before game …game before trainer… nothings working …says its not the right version and that its taking too long to load

If it fails the first time, restart Infinity and try clicking “Start Game” again.

Still nothing unfortunately… says games taking too long to start.

i tried it just now, and it said to launch the game again but also that it was outdated, i guess there was another update again? :stuck_out_tongue: oh well it happens. too bad i never get to use it on this game.

The tool will work no matter the game version now. The problem is the time it takes to load the trainer.

The ARK: Survival Evolved trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed for latest updates
  • Added super jump
  • Made code more dynamic

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Alright guys for this update, click Start Game and then wait for little bit for the mods to load ~25 seconds max and then try the mods.

are you sure? i couldnt get it to work.

PS: i didnt try them until i was already in a game and had run around for a bit.

thierry(unknownv2) said the way this trainer works, it should be version independent. Game devs could still change the game significantly that it can break the trainer though.

infinity says my antivirus program might stop it from working, but even when i disable it i get the same message, does anyone know of a way to get around that?

PS: i use an antivirus program called avast. if that helps

and anti malwarebytes pro

I’ve been using AVAST on my PC, and it never picked the Infinity/Horizon program as a threat.

Sometimes just disabling the AV doesn’t help, so try to add an exception/exclusion for the Infinity app, if need be (to be on a safer side).

Or better yet, completely uninstall and remove any AV software, for the time being, just to troubleshoot your problem. Turn OFF malwarebytes as well.

I have created an exclusion for the entire Infinity FOLDER loaction on my system. Are you running the new version of INFINITY as an ADMIN as well ?

Post an exact screenshot of the error, if possible.

ill get back to you on this :slight_smile: but gotta sleep now ^^

No worries, mate. Take your own time. Even I’m felling tired and sleepy now…LOL…

Run the game then attach infinity.

There is an issue with infinity failing to start some games

@frank