ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN how is it going with the assembly bug?

No idea. @unknown_v2 ?

can you please fix the trainer for ark survival evolved i only get the error on ark SE the error said:
infinity failed to initialize the cheats. try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs because they sometimes flag cheats as malicious software.

Error code:5

BTW i turn of my “firewall” and my “windows defender” and my "Advanced SystemCare 10"and all the software that comes with “Advanced SystemCare 10”. Thanks you a lot you guys are the first website that making real hacks you made my day 1000% better.

btw it took me 30m to write all that LOL and sorry if my English is not good:)

It is @unknown_v2 trainer. I have no idea

thanks anyways i guess i will wait few more years LOL

How do I fix this error code 5. Only antivirus software I have is Defender and it is off. I dont understand what the problem is, because it starts the game every time.

i got the same problem and i have made it en exception in my av but still dosent work

Run the game without battle-eye. Launch game from steam and you should have an option to do that when launching.

As STN above me said. Do just that and it will work. It’s battle eye that is stopping you. When you hit play from steam it will bring up a list of what you want to do. The last option is to uninstall Battle eye. Do that and your in.

tnx for the help guys now it works fine :slight_smile:

For some reason when my Husband and I play this seems to not work for me just him. However when he has super jump on I can jump but die even if I have Infinite health enabled. Is there an issue when two people are using it in the same game?

I just tested it out and I did not die from the jump. Can you try super jumping with all of the options enabled and also just Super Jump enabled?

I tried it out on my own without my husband playing and it all worked fine so super jump doesn’t kill me then, however when we are both in game nothing works on mine but it all works on his and when he has super jump enabled it works for me and I die. So the problem is having two mods in the same game seems to not work properly.

Alright, that makes sense because I haven’t tried multiplayer yet. So you are running two players on a local screen? Or you join his game from another PC?

We are on separate computers.

@wildchild69

The issue is mostly likely because the trainer edits the local hosts memory, so not all cheats will work on another PC if you join a game with the host modding.

Used the trainer for the first time today on a fresh install of ARK. I play in a solo game but have yet to find a console or work around for carry weight, and I already had Infinity installed for other games. I love the super jump, it seems to work if you initiate the jump with the space bar. However, if you have Super Speed also, and you ‘ramp’ a rock, if you aren’t in god mode, even with infinite health you are dead on impact. I also submitted a bug where, and I don’t know which cheat causes it cause I ran all of them, when you dismount from your flying mount, you are launched to the edge of the map. This happened twice to me, first time I didn’t have god mode consoled and it happened so fast, I was dead. Second time, I used speed boost and super jump (along with god mode from console) and made it back to the island safe and sound! Sorry for the long post!

Still doesn’t work. Any info about cheat update ?

Yep, does not work here.

Does not work still…