ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

What error do you get?

Error 5, saying my anti-virus is blocking it, but no other game gives me that problem. I even whent and disabled my Anti virus. no effect.

Ah, you need to disable battleeye. Launch without battleeye (you should get an option to do that in steam).

My ark survival evolved hacks aren’t working

Disable battleeye

thank you

how do you disable battleeye? i also want to test out this game a bit, btw what servers are safe to use it on? do i have to purchase a server for it to be ok? seeing as its a multiplayer game and has official servers and what not.

There should be an option in steam when you start the game.
And you should be able to join basically every that has no battleeye activated. No official servers then.
But I think the trainer is made for the singleplayer aspect of it I suppose. maybe local network?

1 Like

I’m having issue with this trainer, im using beta 3(3.0.1-beta 1) and every time I press wasd or any button it makes a button noise of some sort and cant seem to get it fixed and ideas

thank u

Again a update today. Good luck for fix it.

1 Like

Please update

Could I get VAC if use it on online game?

Yes, its not ment for online.

keeps saying cheat didnt load

disable battleeye

I can imagine how crazy it must be trying to keep up with the updates.

Hey sup all hacks work good can u just fix the infinite items one and set to 10k than 99 cause we can’t make anything and make when we are done stuff goes back as it was

My cheats arent loading into the game but my antivirus is off and if I have no internet connection I wouldnt be posting this, what could it be?

Disable batteeye