ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the trainer doesn’t work

1 Like

can i uses this with the windows 10 version?

No, you need the steam version.

Someone would need the Windows version to make one.

1 Like

Hello, cheats ain’t load in, after reseting pc etc. they just don’t semm to work. Thanks

Buy steam version, disable batteeye and load into singlplayer.

Does this work with the windows store version?

How do you disable Battleye?

Think there is an option when you start the game. otherwise you can just use a launch parameter.

I dont know if anyone else cares but if possible could some get a Windows Store version out

go to steam library then click ARK then click Play then Click Play without Battle eye

Is this for the latest version for ARK? If not is it possible to make it to up-to-date?

Nothing is working as of this post. @unknown_v2

can we please get windows version supported.

so is the trainer not working with the new update or is it just me having issues?

Recently I have been trying to use the mod/cheat/trainer on ARK multiplayer by launching without Battleeye, but it just seems to be filled with problems. Super Jump is glitchy, Infinite health, and so on and so forth. I am really hoping that unknown could update it somehow even though it is hard to keep up with these updates.

It’s not for multilayer

can we get an update rolled out please?

My version is July 21st 2018, the latest trainer version is May 10th 2018 I cant use the latest version with mine, it doesn’t work

So after starting the game without battle eye and finding a online server that is not running battle eye, I got Wemod to run while in game. but nothing actually worked. was able to toggle things on and off, but well no luck of it actually working.

no point of having this in single player. as you get admin commands there that come with more options then Wemod.

It is made for singleplayer.
Nothing on Wemod is made for multiplayer use