Arma 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

no, trolling close friends on private servers.

Doesn’t change what I said.
As long as battleeye is activated you will get a ban.
If it’s disabled the risk is not high but still there.

Also if you want to troll them just get admin rights on the server and make yourself zeus

Only use this offline in campaign mode.

yes it does, but I highly don’t recommend it because it takes away fun for others and can get you banned from the server.

Is there a script for the rapid fire command for vehicles/turrets that I can get since it seems to be that the rapid fire in the trainer is the only way I have found that implements rapid fire to vehicles/ turrets.

Is this still working? When ever I click Play on Infinity and Launch without BE it still won’t let me Activate these in Campaign mode.

https://gyazo.com/6e5d6d54c5e4e0d588dbdabebe9e57db Seem to be getting this error in the console while trying to use wemod on arma 3

Battleeye disabled?

Disable battleeye. Disable your antivirus.

1 Like

Yeahp, thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will you update the trainer soon?

Still works for new versions. If you are use steam version just add custom launcher arma3_x64.exe (steamapps\common\Arma 3)

1 Like

For me, perfect accuracy doesn’t seem to work, as when I zoom on the crosshair, it still bobs even when I’m holding shift. May I ask what behavior is Perfect Accuracy supposed to do? Also, any chance unlimited ammo is going to be added? :slight_smile: Cheers!

The Arma 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have an error “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running 32-bit version of the game.”

I picked arma3_x64.exe from custom installition, in parameters I choose 64-bit. I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

Run game yourself then click Play

does this give your friends the cheats as well?