Armed:

Hey people! Me and my friends have been working on a game for about 6months already. We are about to release a demo and it will be free! The game is called armed and are studio is called Myth. The game is for the PC only and is a FPS. Everyone on this forum will get the full game free. (Normal cost is set to be $20.00) But after all the game is amazing I’m proud of the effort me and my friends put into it. I hope you guys enjoy it. And when were done with the demo I will post a download link on this thread. So keep an eye on it. ~Thanks~

Edit Heres one of the betas! http://www.mediafire.com/?tfmgtc7695tg0r4

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH PLAYING IT! I WILL TRY TO FIX THIS ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! THANKS

It sounds like you have put lots of work into this and you must be excited to share it. What is the concept of the game?

Right now the demo is just the multiplayer mode of the game. You can unlock camos and other things. But the campaign is a modern day war. (P.S. theres a ZOMBIE MODE!)

Sounds cool, when is it going to be released?

mudkip? lol

Were planning to have it released by April /: But the good side is the demo is going to be updated with the zombie mode when were done making it.

Can you post a screenshot so we can see you graphics?

zombies sounds interesting to check out

Time for teh mods

Sure, just give me a few seconds.

Heres one of the multiplayer/campaign maps.

Can’t wait.

OOooo ****! That looks great man! I really can not wait. I just have a question, do you know the type of specs we are going to need? I mean I really like the graphics, please keep us informed on the demo

~Anime

thats awesome i cant wait!!!

Well the memory it takes up is 7 GB (1GB RAM) and my processor is 2 GHz. And the video card I have is NVIDIA 6100

Cant wait for the demo, keep us updated :smile:

I can play this! Thanks man, and when the demo comes out, if I like, I will donate what i can.

~Anime

WTF if you made that then WOAAAH!!

Man you made this!
Zombie pics ?
Can’t wait for the demo

Demos coming out sometime this month.