Ashen Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ashen
This is the official discussion topic of the Ashen Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ally Health
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Unlimited Items

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Wait 2-4 minutes after enabling mods for them to start working.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/27/2018
    Started development

• 12/27/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

this game looks so nice

There any tips on finding the executable file specifically for it? Because it doesn’t want to read the shortcut as an .exe file from the Epic Games portal.

Check the properties of the shortcut it will tell you where the exe is located.
Our check the the game folder

There is no game folder, the shortcut registers as an Internet Shortcut .url format.

Reinstalling the portal and the game, only spent about six hours. So if it works this time, I could make that up within maybe two hours with the trainer.

Ugh, I’m a dumbass. I used the launcher shortcut from the Program Files (x86). When you guys install the game, just make sure to pay attention to the installment path it takes, copy and paste it to notebook or your clipboard if you have to XD

i love the game ashen and the mods by @STiNGERR will really help.:heart:

doesnt work needs to be fixed

I just activate the mods as soon as the game play starts, then I wait for longer than four minutes, usually about fifteen or twenty just to make sure.

Where did you get your copy from? :slight_smile:

I cant get it to work. The game starts up when I hit play and I turn on the mods but after waiting about a half hour they dont kick in. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

I guess it’s outdated

wemod app

The trainer doesn’t work for the steam version of the game, even after I wait 2-4 minutes as suggested. Any plans on a fix for the trainer?

2 Likes

We’ll probably remake the trainer since this one is quite old and I do believe before it hit any main distro platform :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

When will there be a trainer that works for the steam version of the game? As I don’t feel like purchasing the game twice. I don’t wanna be that guy, however I just assumed since I am paying your organization my hard earned money for the pro-membership, you would be on top of matters such as updates and what not. I don’t mind waiting for it, just some feed back for future reference.

We don’t give ETA’s for trainers. We do everything based on our voting system which indicates priority :slightly_smiling_face: The steam version currently has 534 votes and other games are being focused on currently like MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries which has over 2k votes :slightly_smiling_face: Little busy with release season but we’ll get to it :wink:

Trainer doesn’t work. Can this be updated to work with steam?

It works but once I turn on god mode, I can’t turn it off… any idea why? Everything else will turn off. I’m trying to practice the Sissna fight in CoS mode.