Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

:wink:

I tested with my GOG version because trainers from WeMod typically works without needing a new variants from the maker, which I’ll contribute to how well the trainers are coded :+1:

Update: Managed to fit in some minor testing before breakfast, 'cause why not? Noticed some differences using it on the Steam version of the game compared to the GOG one I used before, but I’m not quite feeling able to write a proper post about what I found yet (and I don’t want to accidentally spread misinformation). What I can say, however, is that once again, DX11 is the way to go for the best results.

PS: This might be the last thing I test for a while. I’ll see if I can get myself to write about the differences between Steam and GOG, though they’re mainly about quality of life than anything (that I don’t think the maker needs to worry about), but I got a lot going on personally, so I can only give so much of myself to testing stuff.

1 Like

Similar to others, I’ve noticed that, for the Steam version, God Mode doesn’t work in the campaign. Yet it worked fine in the tutorial. Infinite resources/logistics did work for me in the campaign mode.

The Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

God Mode not working for me at all. probably just me

I was playing this last week, Everything was working fine. Game has not been updated Since 2019.
Launch in the the map and then activate the cheats.

Ya i figured it was just me lol. I’ll get it figured out

Idk if this is the right place to ask, But I installed the game through steam, went to play it, but the trainer said it only works for the 64x version of the game, and I have the 32x version installed. How do I change/fix this?

EDIT: Weird, I started the game then activated the trainer and it worked fine. Cool.

Yes that is another way to get the trainer to find the game glad you got it to work

This just means that you need to launch the game first. :slight_smile:
See here: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre

So after the cheat trainer worked initially, I can’t seem to get it to work again. The cheats do flip to the “on” position, but nothing is effected in game. Worked only once in skirmish mode and then in one campaign mission, but the next day when I went back into campaign the cheats did not work. The unlimited resources keeps returning back to the off position on its own.

does it also work online?

No trainers are made for singleplayer use only. No online

Can’t use this trainer anymore

no it won’t work

Tested all but logistics on DX12 and worked just fine under Skirmish

The cheats don’t work in the singleplayer, will someone fix this?

An instant unit creation toggle would be nice to have :smiley:

Game play version 3.11.354725 no cheats work. Skirmish or Single game mode.

thank you for your hard work, there was a new game update, is it possible to update it?

@Chevy1965 @RationalSquirrel855 All the cheats are still working even with the latest update. Make sure you are not using any beta versions.