Asphalt 8: Airborne Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

me gastaría que hubiera un truco para duplicar el dinero

The Asphalt 8: Airborne cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze AI cheat added

bro who loses to AI, however I recommend a no crash cheat like what cheat engine does

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

well,this is a really good trainer for A8,but can you add unlimited credits(or fusion coin,token)?although it’s not very important,it still can help me a lot.

and i found a bug there
the game sometimes crashes when i try to turn on some cheats before a race

Well, what could you add to evolve your car for free? this hack3 would be cool! (O-o)

Hey, the trainer doesn’t work anymore since the 7.2.0j update, could you please update it for us?
Thanks for your work

Changes:

1 Like

Please include unlock all cars button to improve gameplay.

Changes:

Unlimited credits please and freeze ai doesn’t work, it does not do anything at all, and yes i only start it once the race starts, i still does nothing.

Changes:

Asphalt 8 xbox updated April 23 2024 it saying need to test need to update this so we can know if still safe to use it thanks in advance

Hi, yes the team is aware of the recent update. The game is currently in the testing queue. Once tested and confirmed not working, it will be added to the queue to be updated. You can click the “Notify me” button on the trainer within the WeMod app to receive a notification once we update it.

1 Like

Hey man, just to tell you that unlimited nitro works fine on the new version. Have a good week!

1 Like