Assasin creed Black flag error hack

Hello I have a problem with the assassin creed black flag hack when I do all the necessary manipulation to be able to cheat in the game when I press ‘Play’ the game opens with the hack but I try to activate the hack to have R or Resource nothing this pass is an error message: We have trouble starting or finding your open game I try on 2 pc different but that doesn’t change I need help please

1 Like

Do you have the Steam or Uplay version of the game?

I have the Uplay version

Ok, first thing you want to do is add a custom install:

Then click + ADD CUSTOM INSTALLATION then navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft\Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag then find the game’s .exe file and select it.

Let me know if this helps at all :slight_smile:

there is no file .exe in the folder Assasin creed black flag

Look for the file labeled “Application” and view its properties. You will see that that is the .exe. Select that one when using User_N4m3’s solution and you should be good to go. Like in the pic below.

core

Hello I do not understand anything to what you told me to do google translation is really null could you detail what I have to do when once I’m in property after clicking right on the game I’m not what to do

Use the file that is titled Application as that is the .exe you need to add in WeMod to launch Black Flag.

Except I can’t find it App is the game itself?

The file type will say Application:

The game name Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag should be where this snapshot says ACOdyssey.exe

Let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

I’m just his

The .exe you want is the one ending in SP for single player. After selecting that file, the trainer should work for you.

Post back with your results :slight_smile:

It’s good the hack finally works thank you so much for the help is the time you had given me :)!

1 Like

Glad I was of some use :upside_down_face:

Enjoy the game!