Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Swim Forever
3. Infinite Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Invisibility
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Resources
8. Unlimited Ship Health
9. No Reload (Ship)

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This trainer is for UPLAY version. It will work for steam but not completely.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 03/29/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/30/2018

• 03/30/2018
    Updated notes

• 04/20/2018
    Unlimited Money cheat added

• 04/20/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

plz I need help Iam using uplay version everytime I use a cheat it dosent work then after a minute the game crashes please update the trainer for uplay version and plz fix this problem

4 Likes

@Adham03S @MindLessMopar thanks to MindLessMopar for giving me his uplay account. The only cheat that was broken was the resources which i fixed and frank should push it soon.

I played the game for more than an hour completing the missions using all the cheats activated and no crashes!. So the only thing i can think is either you guys are using the trainer online which will not work or something else is causing the crash. Maybe you’re using a dlc? I am not sure but i can confirm the trainer works fine on Uplay version too.

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added uplay version support.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I have the uplay version and the money and the unlimited resource cheat dont work.

Help please

1 Like

It does work, you have to activate it, then spend some money to get unlimited

same goes with resources, you have to activate it and then spend some and it will max it out/unlimited

1 Like

I trained using the uplay version recently so unless the game got a patch it should work fine

I played about 11 days ago. it worked fine then. the steam and uplay versions are exactly the same. both need uplay to play.

Only difference is where you download it from yes.
Buy it on steam, download on steam, get key, activate in Uplay. Stupid af.

1 Like

I have a great idea! Can you please add “Unlimited Ship Health”? Just like in the Rouge Trainer, if possible. I would love to see that in Black Flag!
And also, “Ship Invisibility” that would be lovely!

1 Like

thancks gyes it working whit u play :blush::+1:

^Thanks. Which version is it…Steam?

Sorry, it’s the steam version.

It seems the mods don’t always load properly, but if you too have trouble, restarting from Infinity definitely seems to help. I can’t seem to get the Money/Resources to work and have had a couple of crashes but otherwise no issues. Cheers modders!

1. Inf Health (Ship)
  2. No Cooldowns (Ship)
  3. Freeze Countdown Timer

i am running uplay/steam version and running admin everything… money will not add and health crashes game everytime… i loaded and reloaded 10 times… still crashing… rogue worked amazing for me… but black flag is just the god of ac… so would love to get it working and will take any advice… btw love your trainers.

@unknown_v2

@STN - Resources and money doesn’t work.

Steam or cracked?