Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Cheats and Trainer for Steam

There is a Cheat That might be Useful “Teleport to Marker”,I think it will work.

1 Like

& that is precisely why I use a 360 controller lol the PC controls are truly hateful.

hi I’m sky, is it possible fi u add unlimited moneyzzzzzz ;] ???

Sir, please, can you add, Fast Assassins Level Up, Infinite Money, Freeze Time Running?

i have a problem of turning on switches it appears a no entry mark

press play

thankx

My cheats are not switching on… can you help me to fix this problem

Are you pressing the play button first ?

Having the same issue. The game disables any keyboard inputs so that you cannot toggle the cheats on/off while it is running. This is even if you alt + Tab to the wemod screen. Play button was pressed and shows status of “Playing”

I’m going through and testing all the “Steam Version” trainers of the Assassin’s Creed games with the Uplay version of the games. This “Steam” trainer is definitely not working with the Uplay version of AC Brotherhood. The cheats don’t register the Hotkeys being pressed or activated.

I am pretty sure not every AC game requires a specific drm. Steam version should work for uplay.

If you’re having issues with every ac game, it’s definitely you. Because i made some AC games for uplay when i didn’t have steam version but they worked for both steam n uplay.

Figure out what it is. Maybe your antivirus? Something else blocking key input.

1 Like

Huh? I never said that I was having issues with every AC game, I said I was going through and testing all the “Steam version” trainers to see if they work with my Uplay versions and reporting it under those trainer forums because WeMod doesn’t list a Uplay version for any of the trainers, it just shows Origin and Steam, or in the case of Mass Effect: Andromeda, it detects my Origin install as “Standalone”.

Quick Question for you @MasterZoen are you running on Mac? All the failed input problems for Uplay seemed focused on Mac. As I said in the other topic, it sounds like something is intercepting input before it can be passed to the OS. Found a blog post and a steam post about the issue.

http://blobblubblobblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/assassins-creed-ii-brotherhood-on-mac.html
https://steamcommunity.com/app/48190/discussions/0/828935672492329702/

Nope, not using a Mac. This problem is occurring for AC2, Brotherhood, and AC3. AC4, Liberation, and Unity register the Hotkeys just fine. The Unity trainer seems to have some other problems.

I’m having the same exact problems

So am I

I found a super inconsistent work around.

Step 1 Make sure WeMod, Steam and UPlay are closed.
Step 2. Launch the Assassin’sCreedBrotherhood application in the common folder in the Steam directory
Step. 3 Quickly tab out of the game and close UPlay completely
Step 4. after you load into the main menu of the game open up WeMod and connect to the game.
It USUALLY works every time. sometimes I would have to try the steps again and it would work

A post was merged into an existing topic: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Cheats and Trainer for Steam