Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

You are not supposed to pick the exe, you are supposed to pick the root folder of the game and Infinity will find the correct exe file itself, that’s why only folders are shown in the file browser.

I actually got it working, basically, boot up infinity, then boot up ac4 in the menu within the infinity application, play the game to a point where your at a store, press 1 for cash, exit the store menu, you should have 999999999 its working, i just done it wrong. you need the load the game from infinity (=

" you need to load the game from infinity " well ya how else would you do it ?

can you this cheat into assassin creed black flag?

• List item

teleport waypoint

What is list item supposed to do?

The gif I put showed how I did it, the gif was after I did what I did, I dragged the .exe over and it worked that way, when I tried going back a folder and just ading the folder as you said, it just opens the folder up

I mean that i want you to make this cheat : teleport to waypoint
By the way, just ignore the word “list item”

There is not enough demand for this trainer for me to put anymore time into it, sorries :((

What a bummer. I actually just bought Black Flag because I saw it on the trainer and thought it would be a fun thing.

Bummer about what?

What does this mean?? I have Watch Dogs and Black Flag both installed on UPLAY but, only Watch Dogs Shows up in the Infinity games library.

Select base game folder

You said there wasn’t enough demand for the trainer. That’s the bummer.

Oh but the trainer has so many cheats already to make the game easy and fun.

True it does. I enjoy using this trainer. Just don’t get to use it for Black Flag sadl.y But Hey I love it.

I can’t get the cheat to active on the Uplay version. Last time it worked perfect but right now it isn’t.

Run game yourself then attach infinity

Thanks for your respond. How can I do that? Do I have to run the game first and open Infinity to add the game?

Launch the game. Alt tab. Run infinity, click Play. Go back to game and cheat

It worked again, thank you so much.