Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN Uplay version, the money and resources cheat crashes the game immediately after activating. Save file available on: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7a7k1r0yt1k1wtd/1.save

Savegames can’t be shared in this game

Absolutely love the trainer and the work you guys do. but recently the infinite resources and gold cheats crash the games once activated. Using the Uplay version.

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Money cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Lovely, but unlimited ammo sets your counts to somewhere around -580000

Same on mine, uplay/steam. Still works though so only a visual error.

Noticed with ship ammo, does there need to be a separate button(code) for this? When full ammo with mortar and heavy shot, use it once then it says there is no more ammo?
Anyone else?

still the uplay version? i’ve gotta delet ac4:bf from steam and buy the uplay version then. of course if you still can buy the game from uplay at this point.

still love the cheats though. they worked pretty good, and i’m looking forward to playing it again.

I don’t have access to steam version

@STN Is there a way you can make a trainer for the Gold version that has all DLC?
I use the base trainer and the only two that don’t work are the Infinite Ammo and the Undetected cheats. Even then, the Infinite ammo works, but breaks the Mortar ammo

Hi, is there anyone else experiencing problems launching the steam version? As for the past 3 week’s I’ve tried but without success “we are having trouble loading the cheats into your game” is the message I get. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity

Some cheats don’t work or broken
 the Invisibility mod is not working and Infinite Ammo is broken, changing the ammo value to negative (for my mortar for example) thus making me unable to use my mortar.

Hopefully, @STN can fix it somehow. Thank you!

Get uplay version

I am using the Uplay version (Not crack or pirated of course)

Oh in that case. Invisibility works but if you’re already detected it’s not going to change that. Enable it when you’re undetected amd then enemies can’t see you. They will search for you but fail

Thanks !

:ich sehe nichts Böses: Invisibility is broken .

Oh in that case. Invisibility works but if you’re already detected it’s not going to change that. Enable it when you’re undetected amd then enemies can’t see you. They will search for you but fail

is this a prank text ?

i have uplay version German version

Why do you think it is a prank text?