Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

okay so I used the trainer with Black Flag and it worked like a charm, second time using it, it just doesn’t wanna work, it says I should disable anti-virus(which I did) and the game is completely updated and it still doesn’t work. I’m using a legit copy of the game (bought on uplay not pirated) please help.

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity.

Thank you I will be trying that tomorrow

bro, the invisibility cheat is not working for me. when i enabled it, its off the moment i on it again. Mind helping me out… please reply back asap.

Get uplay version

Hello @STN. I’ve Been Having a Bug or Something Making it so I cant use AC4BF’s Infinity Trainer. It Says the Game is not found. I Install my games on Steam. Even if I try to go to common and Assassin Creed Black Flag File and go to the Application and Move it to the “FIX” Box, it doesn’t work. Alright hope you can help me in this!

How do I get the uplay version

i also wanna ask that as well… Bro, please say something asap

should we tag him?

yes of course

You Do it I already tagged him I fear He might get annoyed by me and kick me :l

how do i tag him???

by doing like this @(Username)

How?! Do you have a link to it or a link to the game that has uplay version? please say something soon @STN

How do I get the Uplay Version? Do I uninstall it in Steam and Install it using Uplay?

done… i’m really in despair eh…

Hiw do you get uplay version ? Go on uplay and buy it. Simple
The uplay version is different then the steam version

free pls… otherwise why do you think i’m in despair here…

Free ? Gonna have to google that one !

If you have the game on steam putting in the cd key in uplay works for most ubishit games