Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update your infinity

I donā€™t have the cd keyā€¦ i downloaded the game onlineā€¦ other solutions pls ā€¦:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Refund the game?. Blame the game devs for not being consistent with their game versioning.

Google. Weā€™re not going to help you find a cracked game version

@STN
Found some bugs in the Trainer [Steam Version] :

1. The Invisibility [F5] Doesnā€™t Work in Steam
  2. The Infinite Ammo [F3] Makes it so the Ammo goes to negative and canā€™t be used like -5340950
  3. The Infinite Money [F6] Makes it so the Money/Reales go to negative and canā€™t be used like -632010
1 Like

I donā€™t have the game on steam

I have the same problems as wellā€¦

Steam is the same as Uplay

It should yes.
But it has been proven that in some games the steam version is different in some way or another.

oof rip me

how do you get the uplay non steam v

You can activate the game with the same key on uplay.

Didnt understand. Like I go to uplay and download it there?
Oh I tried that. I uninstalled ACBF on steam and downloaded on uplay and it just did the same steam setup.

Then Iā€™m sure what else you could do.
Trainer has been tested and was reported as working and Iā€™m unaware of any updates

Iā€™m at this quest where you arenā€™t allowed to kill assassins or be seen by them. Could it be that the invisibility cheat doesnā€™t work with this quest?

That mission is scripted more than the division 2 e3 reveal.
Basically avoid them at all costs

1 Like

Thanks

PLEASE Update!! the trainer crash my Game!

Get uplay version. Also disable your antivirus, trainer is up to date already.

I have the Uplay version !! and if I turn off the antivirus, I have the same problem !! So it can only be on the trainer !!