Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

I’ve already done, still the same problem

everything works fine without wemod and the cheats!

Then figure out what the problem is because the trainer works fine for hundreds of other users. If you have bitdefender then it doesn’t matter if you disable it because it doesn’t respect user’s choices. It might already have corrupted infinity’s files.

Maybe it is specific to some mission you’re having trouble with or some cheat?. I can only speculate but only you can figure out.

Could y’all ad a turbo speed cheat because you have to chase many people and things in this game

mine doesn’t even find my game

So what? Manually direct to it?

okay, i have a pirated copy of the game (Temporarily, buying a legit copy Via STEAM on Thursday). the game is patched to 1.07, and thus far all the cheats seem to work… except the invisible cheat. i get a noise saying it activated. but when i checked Infinity while the game is running, the cheat is listed as toggled off. i tried manually toggling the cheat? and it clicks on for a half second before switching back off.

now as the other cheats all work fine thus far, i have no idea as to the problem. if it is my version of the game? well we shall see if things change once i buy the Legit copy. but for right now invisibility does not work. any advice? other then buying the game, i am doing that anyways.

also i am in the main vanilla campaign, though i DO have all the DLC installed. but i am also before i get the Jackdaw. so i am unsure if that has any bearing on what cheats work.

anyways, any help would be appreciated.

This trainer supports uplay version only so steam/cracked might not work as well.

Everything works really well except the invisibility cheat. When I press F5, the cheat enables itself for like half a second if not less and switches itself back off. Whenever it’s pressed it switches itself off immediately. I have the latest version of the game on Uplay (not Steam). I also have my antivirus disabled

my infinity doesnt detect my game and when i link the game to infinity it doesnt apear

sorry if i spelled something wrong i just woke up

Huh? Point infinity to the exe.

what

how

There seems to be a problem with the infinite ammo when on ships, it sets the ammo on the ship to a negative value after a shot.

cheat for
uplay version dont work

What’s the problem?

I bought the game from uplay store a few days ago (had it on PS3 but wanted it on PC).
First problem : it was not recognized so I put the exe file to correct this.

I launched the game and here are the problems :
Infinite ammo : put a value to -48530698…
Infinite money doesn’t work at all : tried to sell smthing and buy smthing but no change.
Infinite resources : doesn’t work neither.
I didn’t try the other ones because I never used them.

A big update would be welcome.

So since the new update for the app, the Mod is only available for Steam not Origin.

The Trainer is made for the uplay version.

Interesting. I had already voted a request for the Uplay version of the trainer. I’m wondering why WeMod only lists Steam and Origin for the game, and doesn’t detect my Uplay version of AC4 in any way? With other games, like Mass Effect Andromeda, WeMod detects my Origin version of the game as “Standalone” and lets me vote for the Origin version, which by the way, I’ve voted for. It detects a couple other games as “Steam” versions even though they aren’t Steam games. Seems like the folks that make the WeMod app need to get that sorted out, and preferably refund the 3 or 4 votes I’ve wasted on stuff that’s actually supported.