Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Then idk. Either your antivirus, maybe some mods. Trainer does nothing until you activate cheats

invisibility doesn’t work?

neither does unlimited ship health

Invisibility doesn’t work at all. I press it and enemies still react the same as when it was off.

Enable it before you’re detected. They will act dumb and not really be able to see ya

The enemies get alerted, but they don’t move to attack you.

For some reason my mortars list as -4294837234 or something like that and I’m unable to fire or aim them.

When you get more mortars AFTER you have infinite mortars, it probably overflows and goes to the lowest possible number.

when i activated the infinite resources cheat nothing happened to the resources it only worked with the shells and the tripulation but it sets the numbers to a negative one (per example the mortar ammo says that it has -27807 ammo) making impossible the completion of a mission were you need to recruit tripulation , i tried using older version but it didn’t worked , oh and the infinite ship health cheat it’s not working

Sorry, the invisibility thing isn’t working for me either, no matter when I toggle it. I’m on Steam but it uses Uplay (ugh), not sure if that matters or not. Bummer!

It is for Uplay version only

1 Like

My game still crashes when using the unlimited resource cheat everything else works fine though and I play the Steam version btw

Why you deleting my post?

My game still crashes when using the unlimited resource cheat everything else works fine though and it is off of Steam btw

Deleted your post ? He deleted his post.
No one deleted your post

oh ok

1 Like

The trainer before this 9 cheat options only is better since unlimited money and resources really works but now it wont work

So, I started to use WeMod for AC4. All of the cheats work except for the “Inventory” cheats/mod. Is there a fix for this?

This game is getting to be old in terms of digital content, but an update could be foreseeable in the near future if enough reports of issues like this are posted. Also be sure to use MrAntiFun’s trainer and not STN’s to ensure maximum compatibility.

Also, can @ptondo merge this with AC4’s thread: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam. Thanks!

1 Like

I just started using the wemod trainer on the pc uplay version of ac4 black flag, and it works great, I got an elite pirate shop in no time.