Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steam man, only Steam.

I dont know if its getting looked into or not but i also think that unlimited ship health would be a great cheat to be added some of the ships are just too powerful or high level even with all ship upgrades to fight, like for example the legendary ships in the main game, and the fact that even with all upgrades in the freedom dlc lvl 49’s are still red/too high of a level to fight (with all dlc ship upgrades)

@STN more work for you :stuck_out_tongue: Put it into your to do list :smiley:
Here’s the link if you need it https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do :wink:

1 Like

I thought i had added ship cheats, huh.

Shouldn’t take me long, just need to download the game again.

2 Likes

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag trainer has been updated!

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

i greatly appreciate the adds i will check them out later tonight :sunglasses:

@STN so unfortunatly is seems out of the 2 ship cheats only No Reload(Ship) works, unlimited ship health doesnt seem to work ive tried restarting both game and infinty and turning the cheat on/off and just sitting there taking damage from enemy ships but still had all ship health taken away and desycronized

Are you playing the freedom cry dlc or main game?

im on main game now, but freedom cry wasnt working but in main story after more testing it does and doesnt work as in not what i was expecting it to behave as for the most part it works but occassionally i will lose health but then occassionaly once i get a solid hit on a enemy ship it auto regenerates ship health, originally when i started using the ship health cheat it didnt work at all but after restarting my game a few times they are now for the most part except for what i described above

Yeah, there is a delay in screen value updating with the real value. Your ship will never be destroyed though

I love the Ship health addition, but have an issue with the No Reload (Ship). When using the cheat, you get one salvo with the mortars and then the ammo value goes to -500K. Mortars are no longer available. Any way to keep that value from going negative? This is on the Steam Version.

Can you send me your savegame? I would’ve to play the game to reach the point where you are and add ammo (can take forever ).

1 Like

Sure thing, how do I upload it?

Just up it to mediafire etc and paste the link or PM me.

1 Like

Easy enough, https://www.mediafire.com/?49jef8u22683b2q

1 Like

Thanks. Gonna work on ghost recon first then this.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I’m a couple hours into black flag and I went to use the add 5000 money cheat and it doesn’t work. even If I buy something, it doesn’t change my money

Steam or cracked version?

Steam