Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same here i haven’t been able to use any of the mods

What is the problem? Can you explain further?

I have a Pirated Version of Black Flag and Invisibility and Add 5000 money wont work

1 Like

If you find a pirated version with the newest patch all options might work.
Since Infinity does not officially support cracked games that’s the only thing I can tell you

mines a legit version and the only cheats i’ve tried (and want) to use are the money and resource cheats and neither of them work

Do they turn blue? If they do, you need to buy/sell something for them to show change

i dont remember but i do know that today when i tried i would activate it and then buy a few things to try and activate it but my values would never change.

having trouble with adding 5000 money and invisibility. i keep trying to use it and then it crashes the game. please help

Are you using uplay version or cracked?

it is a cracked version i believe

i have a uplay account but downloaded “reloaded” cracked version.

Yeah that explains it. I have only tested it on uplay version

I’m using a paid version through steam bit I launch it through uplay

Should work fine. I can test it again but the game hasn’t updated for so long, go to any shop and buy/sell/gain to see changes.

still not working but im going to try and redownload it from uplay see if that changes anything

It still didn’t work l. Do I need to be offline for it to work

Let me test it again

@razor1397

1 Like

OK so i just started using it and i noticed the money function doesn’t work the unlimited doesn’t either and you still take damage using the ship health option other than that everything else works fine just the ones i mentioned don’t work oh and i keep getting crashes while using unlimited ammo and spamming it it causes a game crash not infinity

@Gh0sT1337 What is your game version/source?