Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ive tried everything ive went to a shop ive looted ive sold things ive bought things, and still no matter how many times i activate it still nothing happens. is there something i could send you to get an idea of what the problem might be

i also have all the dlc if that helps

You have it pirated? Steam? Uplay?

ps: The version number is on the bottom left of the main menu screen under the multiplayer box. Check it and write it in a comment

Bought it through steam. Version 1.07

I forgot to mention this trainer works for the vanilla campaign and not the freedom cry dlc. If you are using it in that campaign, it won’t work.

ok so i have the steam version witch is activated through uplay to play but i have the most recent version and i used it in the vanilla campaign and the ones i mentioned dont work and the unlimited ammo thing does crash while spamming
and my game isn’t pirated

I was only trying to use it on the main game. I figured it wouldn’t work on freedom cry which is fine. I just had already played through the main game once before and wanted to play through it again it somewhat of a beast mode

Hi, I have the steam/uplay version and I tried what you said : toggle cheat, buy/sell/gain, nothing happens. I also waited 10-15 minutes but money still didn’t come.

Can you see that the trainer is applied to the game?
Should be some sort of check mark in Infinity to indicate it.
And you would never need to wait for it to work, it should be instant.

I don’t see any mark, how to apply the trainer to the game ?

Click Start Game then press the keys for cheats you wish to activate.

Everything worked this time, thanks for your help !

i still take damage from ships and weather when using ship health and the unlimited money or resources doesnt work i had to use cheat engine for the money but still stuck with no resources i have to go grind for them and i still crash when you spam click 2 times for the pistol

Could you please update this trainer?
It doesn’t seem to work at all.

Maybe since last update a couple more patches came to the game?

Money doesn’t work (even when you buy anything)

It is up to date. Not sure why money isn’t working for some

seems like half the cheats work, and half dont. Invisibility works as well as no reload for guns and ship guns, but money and infinite resources does not.

Do you have legit or cracked version?

its legit

idk why it’s not working then. I tested this on Uplay version as you can see in my post above

And game hasn’t updated for a lot of years now

maybe its because im using it via steam? possibly?