Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The “Add $5,000 Reales/Money” isn’t working for me either. It’s really the only one I was interested in. The “Invisibility” cheat works just fine though.
Maybe it has to do with DRM from Ubisoft or an AntiCheat software through Uplay. Watch Dogs 2 had the EasyAntiCheat software inlaid in the game so you had to disable it before any of the Infinity Mod Trainer worked. However, I can’t find anything like that in the menus/settings or online about it.
Any help we can get would be appreciated!!

P.S. I just looked through the .ini and couldn’t find anything useful.

Can you add a infinite crew and instant jack Daw and Edward Upgrades cheats

1 Like

I’ve never used the money cheat, but while I was using the 1st 5 cheats at the same time, it somehow created a glitch and the money’s stuck at 9999999.

I would try to re-create the glitch, but I am waaaaay too lazy for it.

It happened in Sequence 2, Memory 2 when I was trying to hire the dancers for the optional objective. I couldn’t activate them (due to the stealth cheat, which I found out later), so I started to turn off/on the cheats to see which one was causing it, and it somehow activated that glitch.

EDIT: Using the Steam version. Gold Edition. Season Pass.

EDIT 2: I tried to hire the dancers by throwing money at them (while I had the stealth cheat on). It didn’t work, of course, but the money count went negative. I started turning all the cheats (that I’ve been using) on/off to see if it would fix it, and it somehow gave me “infinite” money while I have the stealth cheat on.

Money cheat does not work for me.

Tried to buy/sell something before and after using it?

yeap still does not work

AC syndicate worked fine without having to disable the anti-cheat of Ubisoft. so not sure what is wrong with ac4.

Hello. The trainer works fine except unlimited resources and Add 5000 Real. Is that because I’m still at the 6th mission?

everything works, add 5000 money and unlimited resources don’t work,

Will this be fixed?

I don’t know what to fix. I have the game on uplay and it works fine there, perhaps steam version is changed or idk why it’s not working for you

Same here the money thing doesnt work, :frowning:

damn that really sucks…

add 5k money doesn’t work. the rest work just fine

Can you tell me how to disable anti-cheat?

Hey, does Infinity work with disc versions of the game?

Disc versions always have some kind of drm on them. With AC4 it’s most likely Uplay so yes it will work if it’s the uplay version.

There’s no anticheat in this game. And the trainer should work fine for disc version too

Add Money doesn’t work… :frowning: I’ve the uplay/steam version

Hi, I need help with the money cheat, I have the Uplay version it, the game, seems to be functioning just fine but whenever I try to use the money cheat it doesn’t work.