Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite Ammo, Ship Health, and Invisibility don’t work for me, is there a reasoning behind this?

@HiiperVenomZz. Ya. Sometimes you have to have some first like ammo
Game from steam ? Updated version ?

don’t work, when i open the game with the program, the game automatically close

the game version is 1.07

Is that steam or uplay ?

If the game closes as soon as you open infinity, it’s something on your computer. Maybe you have a super annoying antivirus ? i don’t know but it’s not infinity’s issue because infinity doesn’t do anything unless you activate cheats and this game is super cheat friendly.

1 Like

works, but i have other problem now, when i activate “Infinite Ammo” when i shot in someone, the game crashes.

The game is Steam version, and gold edition.

invisibility is not working :frowning:

Invisibility not working. My game version is 1.06 from Uplay but added as a non-steam game on Steam. The other cheats are working; only the Invisibility was not working just recently.

nothing works for me and i have the same version of the game as u

The game had an update recently right?

my save was all screwed up so i made a new save and its working now part from the Invisibility

I tried it today and it doesn’t work … Any Cheat on the list crashing the game after like 10-30 Sec
pls help… it’s steam key

Well, i tested it not long ago. It worked fine. Are you sure its not crashing without Infinity or have you seen id its tied to a spesific story or side mission?

I’ve been having a similar problem, but it’s not just with Infinity. Every time I try to load in cheats from a trainer of any kind, the second I move on land or aim at sea, the game crashes. Anyone else had this problem?

I’m having a problem with the 5000 real and resources cheats, whenever i activate the cheat the game crashes if i move at all. am i doing something wrong?

I have a issue where I cannot spawn in 5000 money in the game where it will just crash? am I doing something wrong?
NEED HELP!!

1 Like

Will anyone be kind enough to share their savegame preferably with a lot of money and near a merchant shop? Will really speed up the trainer update

Thanks

Its been awhile but i remember when playing with no reload it crashed my game but i already figured this out. I just need to deal with reloading and not rapid firing 4 pistols.

The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Bugs=creepy crawlies

All the cheats appear to work except for the add 5000 money and the invisibility. I can activate those two and after about 10 seconds, the game freezes and crashes. Please help.