Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite Resources and Money still crashes my game.

• Invisible unchecks itself immediately after activation.

Do you guys have the uplay version?

Iā€™m using the Uplay version. The invisibility is still not working. It activates but nothing happens.

Enemies will still get alerted but they canā€™t really see you or start a fight with you.

I have the steam version.

Yeah itā€™s for uplay version. Those two options

can confirm that the game still crashes on uplay if used the unlimited resources or the money cheat.

1 Like

I found that when I pickpocketed the templars in the second or third mission, and also when I bought upgrades for the ship the game gave me unlimited money and resources. They just show up as -42,000 for the resources and -24300000 for the money.

I asked for a savegame a couple posts earlier but nobody responded. The resource option isnā€™t fixed yet because i have yet to progress in game to get some money/resources.

As I just finished a mission last night that should have gotten me gold I can send you a saved game I just need to know how to get it to you.

How do I upload my Uplay version to Infinity?
NVM, turns out I was selecting an empty file, oopsies!

i am using the steam version, and the first time i downloaded ac4 on steam after buying it, it worked fine, i even completed the game. now however when i re-installed the game, the trainer had been updated and said that it worked best with the uplay version. what happened? it worked fine before, but now it crashes every time. what happened since 2017?

People complained so i had to change it to support uplay.

but why not make it so that it is possible to use it with barely no crashes for both steam AND Uplay?

@STN is there anyway it can support both steam and uplay versions?

it does not work It says that its been updated ā€œusing uplay versionā€ but it crashes once i add money

Can you fix the give 5000 money cheat it dosent work and the game crashes.

goto a shop activate cheat and buy somthing then it should auto save then crash but you have so much money

I can confirm that the add money buttons and infinite resources do not work on the Steam version

after using this while replaying the story neither the money or resources were working for me causing crashes each time i used either, but once i completed the main story they all the sudden worked no issue. using Uplay version