Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Who uses cheats for the quests? I only use them to teleport to some stupid ass animal dens ubisoft placed in there just to be able to say “no this world is not empty, we didn’t make it too big, we were’nt overambitious.” . But anyways, its your thing. I got a few thousand WeMod-Points lying around so I’m gonna use a bunch of them now to push the vote further to its goal.

Agreed. This game is so good, that you don’t even want most of the cheats you would use for other games.

The only cheat I use is one that makes the horse not slow down in and around cities, and the free cam + teleport. There is so much damn content in the game, and i don’t have all day to play, so sometimes i want to get there quicker.

Am on it; chill your horses :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I put all points in vote. Hope you make update good good.
Trainer best makes fun game yes!

Keep up the great work. I admire your talent.

1 Like

OK, y0da :smiley: Nice to meet you 2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up Sunbeam! The trainer pretty much works the only thing is the damage multiplier is not as effective. Will hit you with points and much love from Fearless!!

Fixed the below:

• GetEagleVisionManager not found - - cuz Ubisoft thought of enabling __inline for some functions, thus crapping on my arrays
  • Adrenaline offset in the two scripts
  • the Damage Multiplier scripts - - same as above, Ubisoft and optimizations T_T

In progress, building up; should be available in a bit. Let me know what else is not working as intended.

BR,
Sun

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated to 1.1.2

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hey man!
I just wanted to let you know how amazed I am by you being part of this community. I have been using WeMod for a very long time and you are among the very very best and most talented developers within the WeMod community. I don’t know many trainers with similarily many functions and such a good functionality as yours.
Also, thanks a lot for fixing the trainer so quick.
I am only a student and thus I don’t have a lot of money but I am really considering to go Pro for a year.

1 Like

I don’t want to be a cheeky complaining grumbler but I found a tiny little issue with the trainer. Probably this only applies to me. When I activate something like invisibility or unlimited adrenaline it stays active even after I turn it off again, until I close the trainer, that is.

1 Like

I think I know what’s your issue :slight_smile: I changed the offsets in the ASM scripts, but forgot to do it in the C++ code (for some of the options, the “off” part includes setting the enable byte back to 0 - - as in, disabled). Will update it a tad later today :wink: Thanks for letting me know, else I would’ve overlooked it!

P.S.: I’ll find a way to also turn these 2-3 fixes I made above generic, so I don’t have to bother with them again.

Thank you I must. Good work I have seen!

Hey man, after your update today the Damage multiplier stopped working. As far as I can tell everything else is working fine.

How do you even do that? I liked Origins a bit better and that was also because your horse wasn’t as slow as a snail :smiley:

Honestly, I have no idea why this kind of feedback returns especially after having fixed it :slight_smile: It didn’t work before the 1.1.2 update. It works now. What am I missing?

cracked versions

Alright; fixed whatever else was not fixed :stuck_out_tongue: Should be stable now: Adrenaline, Ship God Mode and any other crap that didn’t properly get disabled when you turned off the option :slight_smile:

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hey there SunBeam, thanks for this mod, you’ve made an amazing work.
I would like you to suggest the option of modifying the level manually, as I’ve noticed a little bug in the game: If you pass from a level to another using the xp multiplier, you can lose all the benefits from the levels in between (For example: if you’re 50 and level up to 60, you’d lose the possibility of obtaining the cosmetics at level 55). I assume it is because you need to be actually that level to obtain them, so being able to modify the level would be really useful in case we skipped it accidentally. Thanks in advance ^^

P.S(An option to unlock all cosmetics could also work)