Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hello SB, just wanted to let you know, looks like the Ship God Mode option cause the game crash (for me at least) after i get on board the ship. I’ve checked it with other options off so yeah, i am pretty sure that option cause the game to crash.

Game is latest version 1.1.3 with all DLC installed.

Well i think odyssey did something everytime i load up wemod it just freezes the game not crashes just frezes the screen until i close it??

I currently cannot gain ability points, which I realized before giving myself some, however I can no longer give myself points so I have no way of getting new abilities. I would really like a fix for this as the new DLC is coming out with another ability.

Above I’ve quoted a statement from the trainer creator that should be helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not that they don’t appear, I just don’t get them. I can press add ability points as much as possible and I have not been able to get anymore even if I switch tabs, back out, or restart.

Got ability points my holding it down for a looooong time

HI, your trainer for AC Odyssey 1.1.2 its working almost 100% in the newest version (1.1.4). for what I use, the only thing I found out its not working well in 1.1.4 is the Adrenaline meter by foot, it behaves as nothing was done to it, but inspite that I can use any skill even with Adrenaline emptied.

If you believe the trainer needs an update please use the image to request an update, and then select the amount of votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

Jusk asking but do you guys wait for the amount of coins to update it or are you guys working on it now? It’d be nice to have it soon as the new update brought new abilities and you can’t earn ability points after using the trainer. Plus lvl99 is far away and I’d like a little multiplier lol

@TANK1027 if your that desperate for skill points then another good option for now is to use Cheat Engine, and the respec function for skill points. respec your points, and then just narrow down the address as you re-spend them.

Just wanted to say in the current version, “unlimited adrenaline” hack does not work. I’m sure the next update will fix that. Thank you for all you’re doing @SunBeam, great work!

works fine for me maybe a recent update fixed it…

Shadow of Nyx will drain adrenaline quickly even with the unlimited adrenaline turned on.

Hello, can I get banned from uPlay multiplayer for this?

Probably ya if you play multiplayer. It’s for singleplayer use only.

That’s because Unlimited Adrenaline isn’t working properly at the moment :confused:

Everything is still working for me. The Adrenaline bar does deplete, but I can still use abilities and use specials whenever.

I was actually responding to notjaion’s post that stated it was working for them. Most abilities are not affected, but Shadow of Nyx is one I use a lot for stealth.

Can anybody confirm this also works with the Origin version of the game?

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated UPlay trainer to 1.1.4

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!