Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

hi im playing though u play, I see you have updated but the game still crashes every time you activate the cheats

hi im playing though u play, I see you have updated but the game still crashes every time you activate the cheats

Hello.
Thank you for your wonderful work.
I have a problem since the update 1.03. The game crashes and closes in less than 5 minutes. With version 1.02 it worked very well.
I go through Uplay

The Assassinā€™s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated to 1.03.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

i think theres an issue with the death arrow and unlimited arrow it seems to crash when you shoot that arrow ran into it twice but it happened when i use that ultimate bow shot ability(one that shoots through walls) with it idk imma try again without the skill and see if its just the death arrow

yeah mine crashed when I shot the bow as well, iā€™ll test it again later tonight or tommorow to see if the other cheats crash as well.

I donā€™t have that type of arrow, as Iā€™m not far off in game. Any other arrow I fired didnā€™t.

My god mode doesnā€™t work still and Iā€™m on 1.03

@everyone: Close your game. Close WeMod. Re-open it. Play game. Thereā€™s been a quick update. You need to restart WeMod. I just tested everything 10 seconds ago.

L.E.: Aaaaaand theyā€™re quiet now :stuck_out_tongue: Damn you, people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol yup you were right

1 Like

also just want to say you da best

1 Like

hey Sunbeam, what do you think about adding Orichalum ore to the resource picker? thanks for the great work btw

Please use the search feature. We have covered this question at least a dozen times in this thread.

Screenshot_77

Would be cool if you could add that. The name: artifact Fragments

Will be used to upgrade the spear

@jhong019 @elpihass have you guys retried using the arrows after the quick update? The Death Arrows with infinite ammo works perfectly fine for me (i did shoot the arrow once without infinite on before testing it).

1 Like

Death arrows?
Never hear of them.

anyone else not able to any any ancient tablets? everything else works but they wont add to my invent?

yea works fine for me i just had to reset like sunbeam said

1 Like

Is anyone else game crashing when going to the blacksmith when Wemod is not in use it works but when i turn it on i crashes

Hello SunBeam it would be really cool if you also had oricalco ore