Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

oh my god… the amount of times people have asked for Orichalum Ore and it’s been stated that it may not happen. I have a better idea for all those asking/complaining, If you had enough money to get Odyssey go into the Ubisoft Store and buy the Orichalum Map add-on and just teleport to it and loot it. :pensive:

1 Like

Yeah, Orichalum is server side as far as I know.

True, and it’s so annoying to see people write about it when it’s answered a lot in the comment section :angry:. Just use like many have been told Ctr-L+F.:sweat_smile:

Thanks for the tip! :wink: Easy 5 EUR purchase.

Hi. The Trainer is great and works fine.Thank you. :slight_smile: I have only a small problem with the new interface of the trainer. He takes my gold.Since the interface of the trainer was changed a bit, it happens often.

Hahahahahahaha nice

Is it just me or does the resource cheat not seem to work?

Everything works fine. I’d really appreciate it if the people who first use WeMod don’t barge in with their first failed attempt.

1 Like

Then perhaps some insight as to what I’m doing wrong would be nice…

Dont get me wrong everything else works beautifully. And im extremely greatful that these hacks are out there.

Ctrl+F in this page. Good luck!

The game just got patched today
and the trainer no longer triggers when pressing the buttons
So i believe its broke untill fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks for your work btw SunBeam, the trainer worked like a charm untill now though :stuck_out_tongue:

o_O Please read the posts before yours before making bold remarks. The trainer works. Close your WeMod instance (all wemod.exe processes in Task Manager); reload it, run game, select trainer, PLAY. No one but 2-3 people complained about it. Thanks for the thanks, but I’d give it back, so you try a bit more at it :wink:

1 Like

i think since the newest wemod update the trainer flags and injects any exe with assassins creed in it that may be a problem for some people with other trainers running.
for an example it injected into my fling trainer.

The app always injects into an EXE running in the game’s folder. Make sure other trainers aren’t stored in there and running.

Hi sunbeam

first of all , thanks for the cheats i really appreciate them

But it feels like something changed with the movement of the mouse in game when i load the game up with the cheats
any idea’s?
again , thank you for your awesome work

greetz

@lol3003: The Trainer.dll is injected in ACOdyssey.exe process. If your FLiNG trainer is called ACOdyssey.exe and run as such, then that’s a problem. Otherwise, I think you’re talking about intersection of hotkeys - - whereas the other trainer’s hotkeys intersect with WeMod’s. Just change them in WeMod GUI and you’re set. Another issue might be the pure coincidence (I highly doubt it, but you never know; I haven’t checked their trainer to tell) of the hooks my trainer uses vs. FLiNG’s. There would be slim chances that happened, though thought I’d just mention it.

@Mejoria22: I have no idea on that. The trainer doesn’t use any mouse hooks, nor touched any game mouse code. That’s all on your end. Admin rights, AV, etc.

1 Like

@SunBeam, would you have any ETA on when/if you will implement unlimited stamina option? Other than that, awesome job on the trainer! Thanks!

the problem is not that the trainer scripts confliut with each other just when i pressed play in wemod it injected but did not start the game as soon as i closed the fling trainer it started the game properly (and flings trainer exe is not called ACOdessey.exe)

Edit: wemod does not say playing anymore as soon as i close the trainer even if the game is open