Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Updated Steam trainer to 1.1.4

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I cant seem to add ability points anymore

Keep on adding. You obviously used this in the past to add more than you originally can. See my detailed option explanation in this topic (scroll up).

I gotta say I was worried when I couldn’t add them for some reason but reading the explanation gave me hope and I can confirm that you were totally right, after spamming the hell out of the add ability points button it finally worked again :smiley: thanks again for referring me to the explanation.

I think the problem was that I had so many extra ability points that it took more than the average number of clicks to have them register.

maybe you could add the resource orichalcum ore becus that’s the best resource ever for new legendary weapons

That is sever side and cannot be modded.

ok sad

I wanna start with I love your trainer. So when using wemod version 6.0.5(latest) the game crashes. But when I use version 6.0.4 the game and trainer works just fine. I have the latest version of odyssey(1.2.0) and the season pass.

Hello, with last version of Wemod and AC Odyssey on Uplay, i have also some crash :confused:
New version upcoming for uplay game ?

I think WeMod is crashing AC Odyssey. I only use it for the “no cool down timer” thing and the teleportation thing. Even when those aren’t enabled the game still crashes. Could I get some help with this?

Hey,
Do you have Discord @SunBeam ?
Because I want to learn some stuff and I need help!
Add me pls: Davee#1809

TY

Join our discord and you can tag or message him directly from there.

@Chris If someone would answer… :confused:

If you messaged him directly he probably is asleep. It is the middle of the night for him. If not he is busy working on trainers.

I know you all must be crazy busy but wondering if Any Updates for Odessy Steam are coming soon?

ive been trying to add ability points for about half an hour… still not working, i see that other people just kept pressing the button until it worked but sadly after doing so for half an hour nothing has happened. please help.

This product seems unsupported even though its the most voted.

The most voted is the origin version of the game which is the same as the Uplay version with 1 more annoying DRM. You can manually select the exe and it should work with no issues. You can probably avoid Origin altogether and just play the Uplay version after activating it.

How about Steam, Chris? It says compatible but when you launch it Uplay says it’s has to “update” but its playing from the latest version.

What about it? That is still the same version as Uplay with a slightly different launcher and there are cheats for it.