Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Figured things out by yourself, madlad! :+1:

why is the only thing I can use for the Resource picker gold

the ability point mod doesn’t work in any way at all. also the teleporter doesn’t work while in the realm of hades at all.

1 Like

It seems like there is a new update today. “Unlimited Health” doesn’t seem to work and “Unlimited Ability Point” is not working too, other than that, all is good.

1 Like

why are most of the old cheats gone?
For example, I’m missing the button that only triggers teleportation when you press a button. It used to be the hotkey Alt+Z.

1 Like

What happened to the old cheats? This game has had the same cheats for a long time and they were good ones, why the change

3 Likes

There is a problem with the One-Hit Kills and the One-Hit Kills Ship Cheat. These cheats not only apply to the damage the player inflicts but also to the damage the enemies deal. This results in being killed with just one hit. Even the Unlimited Health and Unlimited Health Ship Cheat are unable to mitigate this damage. Unfortunately, since the overall trainer has been altered, nothing is as it should be. There were no issues with it before the update.

2 Likes

As I just noticed, the history is not just mere statistics but also an archive of the old cheats. This allows for the continued use of the old versions at least.

2 Likes

I think previous version was much better. Updatet version not work well - god mode in some time stop work and i die during fighting but game proceed. I can throw punches while lying down. I can not move. And one else F5 is quick save and i can’t save during mod works.

2 Likes

One Hit Kills are severely broken - seems to apply to the player character even with Unlimited Health On.

2 Likes

I think Infinite Health is broken. If you pull out a fire arrow while in the bushes the bushes will light on fire and kill you. I think it has to do with the One Hit Kill mod like user bravely_default said.

Also, how come y’all removed the infinite arrows cheat? I noticed it and a few others were missing when the thing got updated.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it… who thought this was a good idea? So many things are broken now

1 Like

FIX:

right under where wemod shows the playing button, there is a button “history” you can actually click the previous trainer from 5/26/19 and load the game up that way, just tested it out and it works!

right under where wemod shows the playing button, there is a button “history” you can actually click the previous trainer from 5/26/19 and load the game up that way, just tested it out and it works!

Oh dang, cool. Thanks for that!

1 Like