Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Heyyyyy, this is going to be really dumb of me to ask, but I can’t seem to resolve this issue. I have serious doubt that it has to do with your trainer specifically, actually I know it doesn’t, but trainers just won’t work on my game. The binds simply won’t activate. Do I have to do something specific to get my game to “accept” trainers?

Did you click play and do did you buy the game?

Yes and yes, I have the steam version

none of the key binds are working even though it says playing in the top right of wemod screen

Pretty much what I’m encountering.

Also if the keybinds are still on numpad make sure you have it enabled.

figured as much but if its more then one person with the issue it shows its more of a problem on the trainer side then ours

Not necessarily. So far you two are the only ones having issues with it not working. Have you tried changing the hotkeys?

Ah yes, finally got it to work. My keyboard disabled numb pad. I knew it was something stupid. Appreciate the help!

I see all these comments and i just wonder other than the abilities is it possible to increase the spartan kick force to just send people in the horizon without the game just spazzing out with physics…?

wont let me change hotkeys

Click on the link I posted above and follow the directions.

oh yeaaaa that q button hory ■■■■ awesome

Loving the trainer! Hopefully we can see these added in the future…
instant abilities cooldown
infinite adrenaline
instant bow charge

or not… either loving the trainer!

Possible to add 1-10-100-1000-2000 ect for add items ?

There is no “add items”. And you have a selector for the amount. Don’t be lazy!

Not working at all for me… latest 1.03 version and latest trainer and it makes all kind of beeps and crap but the effect in game is NOTHING…

Well have to guess something on your end the trainer works perfect with latest version

Disable your AV.

Omg. I love you SunBeam xD, I noticed you added notes to the trainer finally, although you should add a Bold w/ Italics or something concerning the Orichalcum Ore since even after telling ppl about the map they skip. lol