Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

So SunBeam are you done soon ??

Just wanted to say thanks for your job, it change a game, love it

2 Likes

The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed Unlimited Adrenaline; added RefillAdrenaline on toggle.
  • Fixed Disable Ability Cooldown; it’s golden all the time now.
  • You may notice trainer crashes if you move away from the Odyssey page (in WeMod) while playing and using the trainer. I might fix that later on. I figured if you wanted to play without the trainer, you’d not use it at all.
  • Hopefully trainer won’t need any major surgery on future updates :stuck_out_tongue:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Just released.

Sadly the newest release of the trainer doesn’t work for me.

The client keeps saying my game is 1.03, when I’ve updated and checked that it’s 1.05.
Manually adding the path for the 1.05 game to the 1.05 version of the trainer works in the sense that it lets me launch, yet the game crashes as soon as you try to toggle an option.

Turns out Ubisoft hasn’t updated their version in the ReadMe.txt file. No idea what they’re smoking. Everyone is running 1.0.5 internally… (check out game folder, then \Support\Readme\English\ReadMe.txt)

For me that works just fine. No crashes.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, just manually changed the banner/docstring of their readme.txt to 1.05 and it works flawlessly
lmao

1 Like

Smarty going at it :wink: I would’ve just ignored it :smiley:

1 Like

Hey thank you so much for fixing my problem! Just want to add that I found when you go free cam in the pause menu you end up there! Thanks, you are the best!

Don’t quite understand. FreeCam is supposed not to do anything if you alt-tab out of the game or open any menu. And that is because I made sure of it.

What exactly did you change to get it to work?

1.03 to 1.05 in the .txt file. Then save it.

3 Likes

we love you SunBeam

1 Like

Changing the version# in the readme.txt that Ubi forgot…class.

Many thanks to Sayakuun for that little pearl and SunBeam of course for the updated trainer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, that’s what I did, thanks!

Great stuff, thank you.

Oh might have just pressed the wrong button accidentally, sorry!

I’ve got the steam version, don’t work for me. Whatever, thanks though!

EDITED: Someone on Discord confirmed it’s working for them; used it for hours. So ‘whatever’ my ass…

1 Like

I meant whatever as an… It doesn’t bother me nor does it make a difference because I can still use the trainer.
Appreciate your time and effort put into the community but not everyone is out there to attack you man.