Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

so does anyone know if there’s a way to revert aco to 1.02 ever since it got updated i’ve had 10fps and constant ctd, also wemod stopped working. So if anyone knows how to revert to the previous patch i’d appericate the help (seriously though ■■■■ ubisoft they already did that with origins and broke the game for a month)

i just download the trainer at the top of the page. It goes back to 1.03 after that for me

Hey, I wanted to point out some EVENTUAL bugs that people might run into.

If you’re using the teleport for long periods of time without closing the game, you’ll probably run into the following:

• Mildly decreased performance (After a few hours of teleporting from quest to quest.)
    The above is most likely just due to the game itself, and not the trainer.

• Controls randomly locking in a move direction, i.e your PC will run in the direction you held for a few seconds, or until you’ll alt-tabbed out and back in
    (I’ve had this happen only after using the trainer, for a few days.)

• Things rendering/popping-in much more severely. Again, this might just be due to longer play time in one session.

Everything you’ve mentioned is due to the fact you’re not supposed to be causing the engine to render decals so fast. I’ve had all sorts of bugs going on, just ignoring them; head to main menu if it happens and back in; or pick a viewpoint and teleport normally there (right-click pressed). And so on. Remember: you’re not supposed to have the game generate information for you if the player is not near the rendered area. One big issue is the scripted events may fail (encountered several NPCs that were god-like; no reaction, no health bar); for example, I had that trainer from some island, big fella, pop in while I was undertaking some fort near-by. How he got from that island to the fort I was at, on another island, is a mystery to me :slight_smile: Again, don’t expect normal behavior if you’re using the freecam + teleport (or just the teleport).

As far as the other points, it’s normal to get heavy loads when the map points you’ve previously been to weren’t deallocated. Engine doesn’t know what to do is player leaves the area; so the map remains loaded. Quantify that per the locations you visit and there you go; decreased performance.

I’ve been playing 2-3 days for several hours (4-5h) non-stop and couldn’t be bothered by any glitches or decreased performance. Don’t have a GTX1080 either or some new-age configuration. But I did reduce the video quality so game doesn’t lag out badly.

Anywayz, play nice :wink: Am level 44 and just started looking for mum :stuck_out_tongue:

BR,
Sun

Hi SunBeam, Im interested to get involved with making trainers. I stumbled upon one of yours for Ghost Recon Wildlands. Ive tried to use cheat engine to find value but I cannot seem to find any. I was wondering if you could help me out so I know the methods you used.

Thanks.

My method isn’t different than the ones you’ve seen out there. If you meant to ask me to teach you, then I will have to decline. Don’t have the time for that. By the phrasing in your post, I understand you’re not experienced with this activity, by the means of which I recommend you start with baby steps: Cheat Engine, its tutorial, learn ASM and so on. Everyone wants to make trainers and cheats/hacks, but can’t have the patience to learn progressively how to get there.

That is true, I am inexperienced on this subject. I will attempt to complete the CE tut they provide although its boring, once I get passed it is there any posts or video tut that you would recommend?

What you call boring is merely the basis of the learning path; aside from many other things. Instead of thinking what you want to hack in a game, think WHY it is hacked in a certain way. What’s the logic behind it. Head to guidedhacking.com if you want to be spoon-fed.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Dont you think we would all like to make trainers ? but its only for a chosen few !
Even google would be your best bet

And you just joined !

Last question from me will super damage be a cheat in the future :dizzy:

what you’re saying is that “Modders” are a chosen entity, that is the dumbest thing Ive heard. Anyone can can learn to mod if they put in the time and effort to learning all the mechanics involved. As for me joining what does that have to do with anything?, do you think with a newly created account I just magically poped into existence and immediately decided I wish to mod?

He meant not everyone will do the effort.

His statement was more on the lines of “many want it, many start it, few succeed”. And that is mostly because with statements like yours, as experience has shown, wanting to hack YOUR game isn’t equal to learning to hack. I find joy in wasting hours reversing a game; most people just want the effects for their game. Why? Because it’s too difficult, thus give up. And when I tell you to start with the CE tutorial lil’ proggy, you say it’s boring… Well… See this… http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=65039#p65039. Can you make sense of it? Do you understand everything I said in there? If No, then go back to that boring tutorial.

2 Likes

When I said it was boring its because it wasn’t challenging, took me not even 10min to complete.

As for your post, thanks for the insight. I didn’t understand everything in there but atleast now I know what I dont know so I can learn it.

Omg SunBeam thank you for the post you shared, very insightful, perhaps it’ll give me inspiration to try something similar in the future, although I have no desire or time for that matter atm. I am still grateful to actually see what it looks like for you and the others creating trainers for the community.

Keeps saying were having trouble loading the cheats into the game, try restarting the game, or pressing help for more info, when I try to start the game.

Scroll to bottom, Ctrl+F in this topic. Find your answer.

Ancient tablets will not add, anyone else having this problem. everything else works