Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I also noticed that the mega xp option does not work either, cheers

@MrAntiFun Any chance Unlimited Hippodrome Chariot Boost option could be added?

The AssassIn’s Creed cheats no longer worked. I press the play and the cheats keep loading, I got no messages

Working fine for me.

worked fine for me the first time i used it the next time i tried to load it i now get the error saying they are having trouble loading cheats all anti virus and firewalls were turned off when trying still no change

I’ve been using it almost daily since my post above yours (20d old at the time of this writing) and have not had a single problem.

i have had to fully restart pc every time the insta kill cheat fails for any of it to work

Sadly this doesn’t work for the Hippodrome. Shame, because I always found it next to impossible to complete.

Cheats don’t work anymore

I’m stuck in one of the boat battles so I cannot confirm whether the regular world cheats are working, but can we please get a cheat for boat health/god mode on boats? Or maybe one hit kills on boats?

I saw that CH has Umlimited Ship Health, fast firebomb cooldown, unlimited ship ramming power meter, and as someone above requested, Unlimited Hippodrome Chariot Racing Boost. Maybe the mods can check that trainer out for some easy fixes?

Thanks

I will add it to the list to check out .

I was just wondering, is there going to be a trainer for the Xbox version of Assassin’s Creed: Origins?

4 Likes

So the Steam Version of Assassin’s Creed Origins was updated and the following cheats failed miserably.

• Teleport Waypoint
  • Unlimited Oxygen

Others might need testing though.

hippodrome race cheats are badly needed
thank you

Unlikely to ever happen. This game is well past its prime/activity from the community. There are different cheats out there you can download that have some ways to cheat in the hippodrome, wemod’s one doesn’t and likely never will.

thanks i found one already by lingon with unlimited boost working
its an old trainer strange why this option wasn’t here form the start especially that the races are very frustrating

1 Like

I’m playing AC Origins (ver. 1.60) on Steam, and I tested every single cheat with the exception of Unlimited Skill Points and Mega Exp and they all work fine. I tested Teleport Waypoint and Unlimited Oxygen thoroughly in multiple places, at several points throughout the game and they worked fine.

I’m not sure why they’re not working for other users.

also steam version
unlimited health, oxygen, arrows, better stealth for 35 hours all working not a single crash

I think the Lingon trainer is the one I was thinking of. I just couldn;t remember as it had been awhile since I played and wanted the hippodrome assist.

unlimited weapons its a pain for me now i’m stuck with 9999 anyone know how to get reach of 9998 ? and dont use arrow cheat with unlimited weapon its bug reduce your tool and arrow cappacity