Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Disable your antivirus, add infinity to its exception list. Spam the Play key.

Run the game yourself then attach infinity

I have now allowed the Trojan, how come “Microsoft detects it as virus”, it’s not done it to any other games.

I have cracked version and when i try to open it just says that i need to install uplay. And when i install uplay and close it it still wont work

Woops got it fixed

Ask Microsoft?

Microsoft told me it was a STN guy that made the Trojan 8)

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a mod that reduces exp? if you use the gain 1000 EXP and go past your level you don’t get an ability point or the damage and health increase

You get the ability point and health increase when you level up

You don’t even get the animation, nothing increased and ability point wasn’t gained. I don’t think you understood what I meant.

You need to level up. The cheat gives you exp but that doesn’t give you automatically a level up.
You need to do something that would normally give you exp in order for the game to actually realise you have gained exp.

Yes, I know that, but even upon getting exp. The game just increases my level but did not increase my damage, hp or give me an ability point. Not sure what’s so hard to understand about this.

You never said you got an level up that’s the big difference here.
I doubt a cheat that reduces your current exp will fix that.
I’m not sure what the mechanic behind the exp and ability points are.
How do you get them? By leveling up?
If that’s the case a cheat reducing your exp won’t have any effect.

I’m pretty sure it’s levelling up. Reducing EXP to a point before the level up and then levelling up again might fix it.

I doubt you can actually level down.
But in the end it’s up to @STN to add such a cheat

Hope we can lol, else I’ll have to start over

So I bought the game on steam, and I was playing through the quests and then I found the one I wanted, (the one to get heka chests) and I bought a bunch until I had a set of items I wanted and then I equipped a weapon after I had already been running around for a while using other weapons, but for some reason after going into my inventory and changing my weapon it broke my game and now I slide everywhere and when I use my shield I fly. Its kinda cool but prevents me from choosing where I got. Anyone have this problem?

You can get ability points and hp with trainer. If the game isn’t giving it to you then maybe your game is buggy? Haven’t had this happen to me and i don’t know why it would happen anyway since the trainer simply increases your xp amount which will happen even if you don’t cheat.

How to fix “Add 1K XP” on cracked version?

Buy the game.

1 Like

The easiest solution ever lol