Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It says right in the first post 1k XP every time you activate it.

Yes you can save the gold.

@Chris So i put on and off the option all the time and it will give me 1K xp everytime when i will do this ?

No. You just click the cheat, get 1k xp. Rinse and repeat

@STN You mean i activate the option 1K xp, after that i desactivate the option, i activate again, desactivate again, it’s right ? I will do something when i activate the option ? Like switch between menu or i activate, desactivate, activate, desactivate everytime ?

This is my last question, sorry, i’m French so i try to understand without make shit. x)

If my explication is bad, help me to understand better please. x)

Thanks for taking time to answer me. :slight_smile:

No, infinity will automatically deactivate it after xp is added. So all you need to do is click it, switch between menus to see xp change then click(or press the hotkey) it again if you want more xp

Okay, i understand, thanks for your time.

I can save the ability points without use Infinity everytime ? You said me ok for gold so i don’t ask you this another time. :slight_smile:

For the ressources, when it’s activate, i switch between menus for take effect ? Can i save ressources like gold without use Infinity everytime ?

(my last 2 questions, really this time, i have nothing to say) x)

Yes and yes

Nice, thanks, i will come back if i have an issue, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Didnt work at first but worked after

restart the game
go to abilities and back to game to see effects
thanks
good game but we need to do like 1hr of ■■■■ side missions to do the main quests

Hey @STN I really enjoy this trainer but I wonder if you could maybe add in the future a Teleport option in the trainer, or a Sync point hack wich complets them, it could be fun :slight_smile: Keep doing a great job ! (sorry if my english is bad but I’m working hard to learn it xD)

Is there any way to allow the unlimited health cheat to work on the girl, when shes out of the Animus, because I keep getting killed like hell, after defeating all the bosses. Then she is faced by these guys armed with bows and arrows. A single shot leads to instant death during this point, she has very little ability to defeat them.

I don’t know what happened but the trainer doesn’t work anymore. As soon as I load it up in infinity the game crashes regardless of whether I launch from inifinty or open infinity after I manually start the game

1 Like

I agree, my too doesn’t work, I load infinity and then press play, and the game launches but trainer do not show the icon thats ok.

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity

Tried that as well still just crashes the game

I don’t know if its because I downloaded the DLC’s but it stopped working after that

Anyone else having the problem I have?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nevermind its working again I hadn’t checked in a few days

:woman_shrugging: