Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Um… I can’t move when… wemod is in my computer. Weird no? When I uninstall wemod, the game works fine… Can some ones find a solution???

Dont worry I’ve having the same issue…

Not a clue what that error is

Idk but I can’t move either seems like the keyboard jams up and you can’t move but you can use mouse to attack

it seems like 1k xp doesnt give any xp?

Read trainer notes

how? where are the trainer notes? sorry im new

i found it dont worry

Are there any chance to create Unlimited Health for Ships?

Great trainer @STN im a little late to the game but its great

xp doesnt work.

Did you read the trainer notes regarding that option? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

every time i try to load wemod on assassins creed origins it says, we are having trouble loading in your cheats, have worked since the game came out, but doesnt work anymore for me, strange

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then attach wemod. Spam the Play key.

A teleport feature like in AC Odyssey for Origins, map is similar in size takes a while to get from point a to b.

Why doesn’t the unlimited materials cheat cover all the materials? I don’t get any Shards of a Star, Carbon Crystal, or Silica.

Its the same for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey they didn’t give you unlimited orichalcum but I think the reason behind it was that they didn’t want you to have so much in the game to a headstart that you might wind up breaking your game and or save file. That and since some of the items you can buy in the game are actually server sided to the creators of the Assassin’s Creed Franchise they might notice it more as a hack rather than a trainer/mod.

Oh okay. Well I got enough carbon crystals to do the next upgrade a few minutes after posting this and then it gave me unlimited of that.

can you use uplay with this?

Yes but you will need to manually select the exe by clicking the button that says “Fix”.

2 Likes