Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I’ll install this and give it a test later :slightly_smiling_face:

What better stealth does?

I haven’t played this game yet, despite being an AC fan. But I assume it makes you harder for enemy NPCs to detect while being stealthy.

Everything seems to work on my end kinda?
So the mega exp work as far as the exp points go up but im stuck at lvl 55. Even playing legit it wont go up. I keep getting ability points for going up but the level doesn’t increase

1 Like

whenever I open wemod and press play it opens the game but it never detects im playing the game and instead it always says “were having trouble finding your opened game” and when i try to open the game first and then press play in wemod the same thing happens

p.s im very bad at grammar

Welcome to the community @JulianSki.

Make sure you’re using this trainer with a legitimately purchased Uplay version of the game.

• If you have the Steam version, you need this trainer instead: Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam
  • If you have the game on Origin then you will need to vote for a trainer to be made for the Origin version in your WeMod desktop app.
  • If you have the game from Epic Games then there is a small chance the Steam trainer linked above will work for you. But if not then you’ll need to vote for a trainer to be made for the Epic Games version specifically.
  • If your game is cracked then the chances are nothing will work for you at all and there is no fix for this.

I have the game for Uplay and steam. ive tried the the steam one you suggested and yet the same thing happens

If you’re using the correct trainer for the store you got it from then try setting a custom path to the game’s executable on your PC.

To do this click the down arrow next to the Play button in the trainer. Then locate the game’s executable on your machine and click & drag it to the panel that opened when you clicked the down arrow.

If you’re having trouble finding the executable - launch the game then launch task manager. Right-click the game’s process then choose “Open File Location”. The highlighted file is the executable.

The icon on on your desktop, if you have one, is a standalone launcher, it’s not the game’s executable, so it won’t do any good using this in WeMod as a custom path.

This worked, thank you so much :slight_smile:

The easy kills mod doesnt work, It reverses it so you do almost no damage to enemys and they do a lot of damage to you.

1 Like

unlimited money, arrows, crafting and weapons not working

All of the cheats work for me but the teleport one which has been working on and off and now has just stopped. been trying everything and not working.
The sound is there and im setting the custom marker but nothing happens.

• Cheat is toggled on before opening map
  • Using custom marker
  • game and trainer up to date but i have switched to older versions to test and still nothing.
    Help?
    I have the game on Uplay and play on PC windows 10 if that helps.

I’m so glad for this Mon but why does unlimited adrenaline never stay on! It just turns off every few minutes on its own, both on the PC and Android!

1 Like

Can confirm that one hit kill and adrenaline turn themselves off on the Uplay version. Running v1.51 official.

Just gonna leave this here for anyone having the same issues i was having.
Managed to fix the issues by myself, i noticed that if the teleport wasnt working if i moved to a different area say 20mtrs or so or higher or lower ground, didnt have to go far it would allow me to teleport again when i tried, so just move around a bit till it responds.
Also if you get stuck in an area after teleporting like falling through the ground or ending up in the sky or ocean and stuck, open your map and fast travel to a synchronized spot which makes you unstuck even if your in the ocean and then you can teleport again from there.
Just my 2c on the problem solving ive gotten :slight_smile:

Also with the damage multiple if your having issues of it doing no damage try decreasing the setting and trying again.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This mod is incomplete; it lacks ship health, ship stamina, chariot health, chariot stamina/max speed… Better cheat options available in other platforms.

The trainer has 12 options pretty many. Sorry but it’s hard to add everything that everyone wants. Dev usually dont play the game too far just enough to make a few options for the trainer

1 Like

it is possible that the trainer makes big freezes with ips creating freeze frame of a few seconds in a very recurring way. Sorry for my bad english

2 Likes

This happens to me too

1 Like

same thing here