Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey There,

I found the Infinity tool and it was just awesome! First i could use it on Uplay fine with all mods working. Now when i start the mods to start the game with mods it firstly looks good and working, but when it shows the AC startup thing it goes away and sends me back to Uplay. If i start it without mods it works perfectly fine. Also i have tried reinstalling and it still doesn’t work :frowning:. Could someone be the hero of my day and help me?

Thanks,

Run game yourself then attach infinity

the game with mods start normally now. But the mods seems not to get loaded in. The error says so too.

When that error happens, go to settings> save log and paste it here.

i dont get the error message anymore. But the cheat isn’t loading in.
Please reply if you can! I am pretty stressed out tbh.
Thanks!

When that error happens or cheat doesn’t load in, go to settings> save log and paste it here.

I don’t get the error anymore but the cheat doesn’t load in.

Infinity.log (33.3 KB)

Looks like the dll can’t be accessed or injected

ERROR [trainer] Failed to load trainer DLL!
ERROR [trainer] An error occured. Last Win32: 0x000000c1

My guess is either it’s your antivirus or a corrupt download in cache. Which antivirus are you using? and delete this folder
C:\Users<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Infinity\App\trainers\ then try

I am using windows Anti Virus. The corrupt download could be true i guess, how’d i get rid of it sir
?

Which folder you mean? the trainer one?

The folder named c:\username\appdata\roaming\infinity\app\trainers\
That one
It’s probably your antivirus stopping it

1 Like

so i disable my anti virus and remove c:\username\appdata\roaming\infinity\app\trainers\ the trainer part?

worked! Thanks bro

Hay ya no problem glad it worked !

1 Like

Hey guys. What’s the likelihood of getting banned for using something like this?

Single player ? None ! Online ? Sure will !

It doesn’t work online anyway

I was asking specifically about this game. As far as i’m aware it doesn’t even have multiplayer.

Also, what do you mean by it not working online @STN? Are people looking to use this recommended to disable their internet connection or are you talking about other games like GTA?

Uh the way it’s coded and from what i saw in the game code, it would never work online.