Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello
Everything in trainer is going very well for me but i still missing something and that is teleport option. Because map of this game is very big in size so i missed teleport option.
Please add a option for TELEPORT TO MARKER.
Thanks for make this trainer.

1 Like

Is there any chance of adding
Infinite boost or stamina for horse chariot races
and Infinite Ship Health

Thanks

Could you add something to make these hippodrome races a little easier?
Thanks btw, great trainer. :slight_smile:

There isn’t anything that can be changed to make them easier.

Alright, thanks for the fast reply, I thought there was a way to have unlimited boost but that’s fine.

can you change the unlimited resource cheat to also add silica or add a cheat to add silica?

I believe you need at least 1 silica for the cheat to work.

i tried that but it didnt work

They pushed out a new update today, the cheat doesn’t seem to work (an error pops up saying that it can’t find the game). :slight_smile:

After the update, ghost mode causes Bayek to lock in place when you perform a takedown, or if you drop down from one level to the next, even if you just skip the last step on some stairs, and hop down, he locks still as soon as he hits the ground.

Experiencing similar issue as Jotunn. When I enabled cheats, it causes Bayek to lock in place after dropping down, or landing on an adjacent roof, or even dismounting from his horse. It’s like his frozen in his animation from dismount. It may be with the ghost mode cheat. Disabling the cheats doesn’t enable Bayek to move again. :frowning:

Hope someone can look into this. Thank you!

i completed the game i unlocked nightmare but not im stuck i don’t move at all on a normal games it works fine but through infinity he just stand still

It’s the ghost mode cheat that’s causing the freeze, it happens during almost every action with it active.

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So, ghost mode has been removed from the cheats hopefully temporarily. ^^

1 Like

So why remove ghost when it work fine, don’t know about freeze it never happened to me only thing ghost did is not been able to open the red chest for loot or when you speak to or confirm kills on main storyline bosses so if you kill any of the targets like The IBIS while ghost is on game crashes the easy thing as soon as you kill them then soon as they’re dead disable ghost same as red loot boxes disable ghost then open

Also to add the trainer needs an update since Unlimited Health doesn’t work anymore

Yes it does. I just used it earlier without any issues.

Did have an odd question regarding unlimited crafting materials and unlimited arrows. When either or both are turned on it only gives the log as unlimited while everything else is still empty in crafting. As for arrows its only doing hunting and light bow but will not trigger predator bow. Any possible insight or advice would be spectacular. I dont know if im doing something wrong or the trainer is only able to give certain things unlimited while other items it cannot.

@STN a possible insight or did a update break those 2 I listed?