Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t believe you, you said the same thing to Gorthezar :disappointed_relieved:

yes my statement to him was a accident. And Yes I do Have trouble with sea battles all the time I’m 56 years old and my figures don’t work as well as they use to, so I find it difficult to press all the different buttons to control the ship the arrows and everything else that’s needed during the sea battles so I get sank a lot. I’ve been trying to find the address for that health using cheat engine but haven’t had much luck.

I was just kidding. Well you have to send your savefile if savegame sharing is possible in this game. I haven’t seen any ships or ship battles so far in this game.

thank you for replying and I’ve found my save files, not sure which ones you need. the sea battles start when Aya memories start. One is called “Ambush at sea” the other is “Blade of the Goddess”. I’m not sure how to send you a save file so if you could help me with that I would glad to send the latest save.

Upload it somewhere (mediafire, Mega etc.) and link it here

1 Like

Cheat is disabled for me.everytime when I clicked the "open "button, it suddenly turn back to "off.":neutral_face:

Just FYI:
just updated today (The Game DLC came out) it will break your Savegame if you used Infinity. Game will CTD during loadscreen.
Also you can’t create a new save while Infinity is running (CTD as well)

starting the game and then creating a new save works. but you will loose all your progress if you update! (so I am sitting on 30% lost and it kinda pisses me off to a point to not play the game again, since uplay does not let you install an older version of the game)

just a warning to you guys.

The adding 1k XP feature does not work

1 Like

Sirs, the unlimited weapons, is not a good cheat. You can accumulate twenty weapons of each type, and at the time of upgrading it, you end up being forced to improve the twenty weapons. I suggest that you correct the cheat so that it will only come back with one weapon each.

Unlimited Health not work after game update.

2 Likes

The cheat works as intended. I’m going to assume he made it so you can sell them. There is basically no other reason to use the cheat.

Hi ever since the update I got today, the 1.2.1 Steam update unlimited health automatically shuts back off when I tick it. Can you please help me out @STN its one of the most enjoyable trainers for this game. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Unlimited Health turns off the moment you enable it after update 1.2.1, is there a fix on the way?

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Unlimited Health still not working I have the game on uplay

Hi guys, can you actually do a reverse of the unlimited weapons, like turn all into 1 again ? since theres helix weapons that I can’t sell and its a stack of 20 ?

2 Likes

Let infinity run for a minute (so it can download the updated trainer) then try using it.

1 Like

hate to say it but 1k xp does not work
followed your instructions and it did not work

It does. Get out of pause menu, get in pause menu, switch between tabs. Game executes the function when you switch between tabs after going to the pause menu.

1 Like

Hate to say it but its still not working, did exactly as you instructed :confused: