Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

nvm i got it to work

1 Like

thanks for you hard work team infinity , i think all of cheat are working on my AC but xp is still normal when i enable xp cheat and tap on add 1k but nothing happen plz fix that soon as possible

Read trainer notes

Hey there, any chance to get some help with the Hippodrome Racing activity?
It drains Stamina, and you also get a health bar for your wagon. I guess an unlimited Stamina would be nice, that way you can just speed away all time.

Ya I noticed on Feb 12th the cheats don’t load at all as the game cannot be found. I think the cheats for ACo requires an update :slight_smile:

They don’t. Disable your antivirus, add infinity to its exception list and spam the Play key.

Trainer not injecting has nothing to do with updates

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Reset Weapons Quantity cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

as of 2/12 arrow and gold cheats don’t work

Did you buy the game on steam? Seeing as he just updated 11 hours ago I have a hard believing anything doesn’t work.

Hey, @STN could you try to add XP Multiplier? I’ve seen in a Trainer around the web.
Would be very grateful if you could add this. Hearts from Brazil S2

Just tried to launch Assassin Creed Origins using Infinity and I get this (I have the steam copy)

Press the checkbox on the left and then allow item. You can then exlude all Infinity files to stop this from happening in the future.

Is there a problem with the trainer? Tried to use it this morning 2/17 and not one cheat will work

So I can collapse/expand the cheat categories, so I know my keyboard works. But manually turning on cheats/toggle buttons do nothing. worked last night, just wondering if it’s on my end or something else

You can check your antiviruses and see if they have blocked something.

Checked antivirus, checked properties on the Infinity program, ran scan with antivirus. All good. even ran Infinity as admin. still no luck. again, worked just fine last night.

So antivirus no issues with blocking, no firewall issues infinity just doesn’t turn in cheats any longer

Have the game had an update since yesterday? If the game hasn’t changed and Infinity hasn’t changed then something on your end has gone wrong. Not sure how to help you.

No game update except for the one in 3 days. Infinity checks out. No idea what happened. guess I’ll have to wait and see.

figured the problem. clicked on “play” game opens/loads, but there is no check mark meaning game isn’t synched with trainer. Updated trainer, still nothing. any ideas?