Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

[Report]
Game is crashing when try to load the cheats, also crashes when try to start the game by Infinity.
(My Save is safe, the only problem is I can`t use the cheats)

very disappointed that unlimited crafting supplies does not work on silica could you add that

There is no use for unlimited silica. It is only used for ancient devices and you find all you need in the chambers and just running around.

Game doesn’t even consider silica a resource.

1 Like

From what I have seen silica is separate to resources and has a different item class controling it as it’s used for ancient beacons and not crafting. A silica cheat isn’t viable as the rooms that require it have more than enough silica in anyway and when you fight a certain target in kyro you get tons no need for a cheat but if you want one I’ll look for its pointer if STN didn’t have it.

2 Likes

Please could you put ghost mode back. It would be really helpful, thank you.

Hey everyone, just wanted to say, even though a couple of things with this trainer isn’t working as of the new content just launched into it, it still is the best trainer I’ve used so far and it still has a lot that is still current and usable, I load up just about everything in in it and they work great, the only one that still isn’t working is the XP or F7 under abilities, but that’s no biggie. Great Job STN keep up the good works.

Have you read trainer notes and did the switching between tabs for xp?

Hey just for Info purposes, I was just doing the Ubi event and if I have unlimited Health the monster can’t be hurt either I can only figure Ubi did something in the coding so that they have unlimited Health as well, if you turn off unlimited Health they can be hurt, but so can you. everywhere else is fine, Works great.

@LoganSniper Thank you for sharing this information.

@STN, hey man, thx for the work. Would you tell me how to get the XP option to work? If I click on the notes there doesn’t seem to be anything there. It just says: read trainer notes for each cheat.

Hover over the I next to each cheat

Followed that, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Any tips?

1 Like

The leather from the lions (crafting material) are not working… so I cant upgrade everything to best condition.

Add it pls.

There is no need for a silica cheat and if he was going to add one it would have happened already. You collect more than enough silica in the ancient device rooms.

Chris has responded about the silica cheat enough times now. Can you guys take a hint?

It doesn’t make sense for me to play this game for hours just to get one cheat that’s useful for one thing probably especially since the game itself doesn’t consider it a resource!

Hey @STN, just 2-3 questions for you, i don’t want to break my game (Assassin’s Creed Origins), so i ask you this.

1 : Every cheats on this game work in 1.41 ?
2 : The program (infinity) is not a virus and he don’t take ressources on pc ?
3 : The cheat for my game will gonna create some bugs or it’s clean ?

Thanks in advance for your answer bro. :slight_smile:

Yes everything works

It isn’t a virus

It won’t cause bugs that aren’t just part of the game.

Last questions @Chris

1 : how the cheat XP work ? Much guys talk about that but nobody explain really how it work…

2 : if i take 9999999 gold, can i save that ? I start the trainer, i take 99999999 gold and i close the trainer and i save my game, it will save my gold or i must start the trainer everytime ?

Thanks. :slight_smile: