Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

infinite arrow doesn’t work :sob:

hi @STN when i use the cheats it crashes the game my version is on uplay thanks hope hear from you soon

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Ghost Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Special Meter cheat added
  • Add 1k XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

the unlimited arrow cheats doesn’t give me unlimited arrows it gives me 99 bows

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Stuff worked before. Now it crashed when I open inventory, without even enabling a cheat…

That’s impossible. You sure it’s not game just being shitty (it is a shitty game).

Actually launched it again after that comment and stuff kinda worked. It also seems like the framerate got less shitty than yesterday. So maybe it’s not the game.

unlimited arrow cheat doesn’t work as intended. instead it randomly changes your weapons to stacks of 99 and tools. The only arrows it does seem to change would be the hunter arrows.

Loaded up the game only problems was the arrow mod and ghost mode. I know you know about the arrow mod not working but with the ghost mod you cant talk to people/collect quest it glitches your character to just stand still. everything else works perfectly :slight_smile:

Agreed does not crash. But the unlimted arrows dont work

The only cheat I actually wanted to use.

@Casper2017 Uh you’re a ghost, the game thinks you are a ghost. How the hell do you expect people to talk to you?. If anything, this game deserves applaud for this for getting one game mechanic right - player no see = no talk.

@NotJustHim Read trainer notes.

2 Likes

can you please add unlimated craft please!!! thank you!!!

2 Likes

@stn I’m not complaining jst saying, pretty cool thing thou

can we use the trainer online…?or only offline…? my game will get blocked or something if I used this cheat…?

Would it be possible to add 5k or 10k option for XP?

is it possible to add teleportation? i’m tired of riding horses all over this huge ass map just to sync fast travel.
:(((((

@madking the trainers on wemod are made for OFFLINE use only you probably will get banned if you use it online

Oki thanks for the tip…but can I go online after using the trainer for updates and other things…?