Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not if your stats are modified like if you have 1 billion gold or dollars probably will get banned , but after you use trainer shut off pc then start the game regular and should be ok , but like I said if you character stats are modified waayyyy high then probably get booted

Knock yourself out madking. I donā€™t think this game cares much about online play

Haha ok oki

gold works fine as arrows the only side effect is that i will have unlimited gold /arrow/weapons (any kind of weapon i am wearing begin 9999999) and horse :smiley: but is a good thing (you can destroy and have resources free.
After 20 min of play during vendor interaction suddenly game crashes.
After the first crash now
start to happen a little to much time :smiley: (i am using it only for arrow)

btw thank you for this trainer

when using unlimited money it also gives you unlimited of some of your weapons and stops you from getting any new weapon from that weapon type

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a button for removing all but 1 of items in your inventory? I hate having 999999 of each item in my inventory and its impossible to get rid of.

4 Likes

Thanks for the trainer, ability points work and money for me.

But there are problems with unlimited arrows. It doesnā€™t work properly and it gives me 99 of many other weird things and not my arrows. Sometimes doesnā€™t work at all

1 Like

Ya the arrow mod doesnā€™t work pls fix i need that mod

Unlimited Gold also increases some gear items which some are not able to sell or drop so your stuck with 99999999 of the same item.

Donā€™t keep unlimited money enabled?

Ya, the unlimited Arrow not working, arrow still decrease.
Also the game crash after sell the Item which the cheat made 999999

1 Like

can you look into the add resources? :slight_smile:

Whilst using the remote I was unable to add XP on assassins creed. Hotkeys for certain cheats on that game also seem broken for a few options and cannot be remapped. Options that seem broken are add xp and unlimited arrows.

When I was level 6 and I first used the Unlimited Health cheat it had decreased my health just slightly, but now that iā€™m level 31 it decreases my health down to the last bar, even though i have max armor, is there any way I can make it so its at max health and unlimited health? Because I feel like the cheat is made to keep my health at a single point and not let it change (600hp), but now that i have higher health (1,934hp) from leveling and upgrading armor, my total health is much higher but the cheat is still keeping my health at 600 even though I have a max of 1,934 health.

The Unlimited arrows does work but it is finicky.

of course not. still, all items im my inventory stay 99999 and it kinda sucks. only turned in money on 1 time and now 3 to 4 weapons in my inventory will never go away lol. I can deal with it, was just hoping there was away to get rid of it.

1 Like

After using this weapons I pick up doesnā€™t go into my inventory, they just disappear, even when playing with Infinity closed, I also now have 9999999 of a lot of weapons even if I kept money cheat off

1 Like

Iā€™m also having a problem regarding the 9999999 items in almost every gear slotā€¦ I canā€™t sell all of them since there isnā€™t a sell all optionā€¦ fkn ubishit. But I was wondering if there is a fix for this as I canā€™t buy, loot or acquire new gear when that is a big reason for why Iā€™m playing this game.

Hello just to update the actual status 1) when i use infinite arrow nothing change (arrows are not infinite) 2) if i use gold cheat all items in inventory begin 9999999 as gold and when if i enter in the game using a save where i have used gold cheat i read 999999 gold but are not real. 3)if i have infinite gold up and go to a vendor 90% of time game crashes on inteaction.

A fix will be great thanks

@InstinctMods Works fine for me ?