Assassin's Creed Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can only post what problems I have, there was another person an hour before you posted who said they’ve had the same problem. I have no solution lol I’ve tried everything

EDIT here: The add XP hotkey stopped working along with the remote. Not the direct button click

So the remote doesn’t work? It sounds like the hotkeys aren’t working? which i don’t think has to do with the trainer itself.

Ghost mode for some reason boosted my character to level 40. Now the game isnt fun anymore. I don’t want to restart game

Your only option is use cheat engine and lower it. You hit 40 real quick regardless so if you don’t think it is fun you should probably just refund the game.

I was level 14 now I somehow got boosted to 40. It definitely makes the game too easy. Not really sure how to go about lowering my level using cheat engine

Either find a cheat table or look up tutorials.

I recently got assassins creed origins and when i went to infinity to launch it from there it said game not found. So then i just located the file then play popped up and then i launched through infinity (while running it as admin) . I loaded in the game and pressed “add 1k xp” i didn’t get xp. So then i went to do something that would give me xp. Got xp but not the 1k xp. i also turned on unlimited arrows and, obviously, it didn’t work. Help

Are you using the uplay version? If so some cheats don’t work with it. Please make sure you read all the cheat notes also.

Yes i am playing on the uplay version also where are the cheat notes

The cheat notes are located in Infinity. A few cheats don’t work with the UPLAY version of the game.

@nicememe Read trainer notes or watch

@Anarqi How will ghost mode level up your character? It’s impossible.

Except for Infinite Arrows (yeah i tested it and yes i changed tabs and so on) the trainer works fine.
Hope Inf Arrows gets fixed soon :confused:

Can someone help me figure out why my health won’t go above 600 when using the Unlimited Health cheat? With max armor and the level I’m at, I should have 1936hp, but my health bar is only at a third of my full health. This only happens when the cheat is active, when I turn it off my health regenerates to full, but should I then try to reactivate the cheat, my health drops back down to a third.

It may be the way the cheat is made. It is a new game so the health cap wasn’t discovered yet.
@STN Can you chime in on this when you have a moment?

@YurBoiChris Why does that even matter? You can’t die.

But yeah because i released the trainer within hours of game release and back then i didn’t know health could be increased.

What’s the difference if it’s 0 , half or full ? Regardless it’s infinite health !!
Mad max is same way put Infinite health on and life bar stays at half only

I can’t entirely confirm, but I’m pretty sure it decreases the distance I’m capable of falling without dying.

Well it seems after I disable ghost mode, I get a huge boost of xp. Must be some type of glitch. I went from lvl 14 to 40 in a couple mins

1 Like

The Assassin’s Creed Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Weapons cheat added
  • Unlimited Crafting Materials cheat added
  • Unlimited Oxygen cheat added
  • Easy Kills cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Would there be a way to add easy hippodrome races. Those things are the bane of my existence, but I want the mount. Thanks. Either way this works great